Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
My car is my lover - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

My car is my lover

davegtst

Watched this program last night, what a bunch of weirdos! For anyone that didn't see it there was two very odd people who acually have sex with cars! One of them even had a 5 knuckle shuffle over the film crew's rental car and the other's trans am. Only in America :lol:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It takes all sorts. Saw it for about 10 mins till I realised what it was about and then made swift exit........

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

All I can add to this - is this...

WTF???

Cameron (feeling beter about myself daily!)

Edited by Autocross7

"If you feel that you are in total control of the car, well, your just not driving fast enough". Jimmy Clark

Obviously lots of them on this forum.

This thread has been a great source of hilarity at work for myself and a colleague.

"Derrick , look at this"

"Derrick, it just got worse"

"Derrick, I didn't think it could get any worse"

And so it goes...

Good lord! As if cell phones and make-up are not bad enough to deal with while driving! Now there will some shop offering you ladies a selection of vibrating shifter knobs "for your driving pleasure".....

Cameron

"If you feel that you are in total control of the car, well, your just not driving fast enough". Jimmy Clark

FFS....whatever next? I'm wondering if it's easier for a woman to have sex with a car....

Apparently there are videos on the web showing this stuff, but only after the watershed. Move along, nothing to see here.

• 2 weeks later...

Stephen, anyone who uses his dog as an "avatar" has got to be daft! (oops) :welcome:

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

As bizzaro as it is, the legal system will soon kick in with questions like:

How old does the car have to be if statutory rape laws are not to be violated?

If you transport the car over a state line for purpose of sexual activity is it okay?

If you drive the car over state lines, are you in fact transporting it? See above.

How can "car lovers" get "car lover rights" for tax use?

If you get caught "with" you car by your wife (or husband), is it an affair worthy of divorce?

Exactly what safe sex practices should be used"

Should the car get impregnated, do you have to wait for some period of time before selling the new car?

If selling the current car, that was your "lover", is there some other definition of "used car" that applies?

Do people ned to clarify exactly how they mean the term "hot car"?

If you purchase a car, and then have sex with it, are you in violation of prostitution laws?

What determins if the car is a car or a sex slave?etc...etc..etc...

Cameron

jetace 25, just go to youtube and search "my car is my lover"

you will have a clear picture! (especially when you watch part 3, part 5, and part 6)

*this guy needs to see a doctor.

lucky that he is in love with car,

if he's in love with human, he may be a "serial rapist"!!

(you do not want your car to share the same parking lot with his car)

by the way, the next episode after this one is "married to the eiffel tower"

(this is another blizzard behavior)

Edited by esprithk