Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
EMEG next meeting suggestions for date and place - UK - East Midlands - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

EMEG next meeting suggestions for date and place

Hello everyone. Well any ideas for the next meeting / dates any ideas would be great. my own a trip to matlock on a sunday good road and there will be a lot of bikes to look at places to eat etc. totally open to ideas. all the best

It's Oogies turn to boogie

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A run to Matlock sounds great to me, even though it's only 10-15 mins from home!!! <_< but the only sunday I can do in July is the 27th for definite (sounds ages away as well!!) maybe able to make the 20th but not sure at moment !!!

Sundays are good for me usually.

Matlock / Matlock Bath / Cromford Mill all OK, good roads and views, parking can be tricky if it's busy though. Anywhere in the Peak would be good.

I'm going up to Chatsworth next week so I'll check it out for Esprit friendlyness, that's near for the guys in Chesterfield if they're interested.

More local is Clumber Park, good roads for cruising and plenty of space to take more photos! Even video!

Donnington Museum is good but as Mat says it's more a winter venue and being selfish recently took the kids there.

Mark

Look what Q's brought us. Isn't it nice!

I agree with Mark, Matlock / Matlock Bath / Cromford Mill are great but can be very awkward to park, Chatsworth however is very "Esprit parking" friendly ie lots of room even when busy.

Clumber park is OK for me as well...

Chatsworth sounds good but I'm not sure whether i can make it for the 27th? will let Steve know too

Mike Kimberly at the launch of the Lotus Evora,

"These cars will be for the few who know the difference!"

hello everyone. i have added the Chatsworth run on the 27th to the events calender anyone got any suggestions on time and place to meet. also anyone need picking up on route

all the best

It's Oogies turn to boogie