Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
AEG meeting 05th August 2008 - Page 2 - UK - East Anglia - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

AEG meeting 05th August 2008

simonf

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I spoke to James on Sunday he commented that Nifty was due to be searching the pubs for a suitable venue, my guess is he found a great one and hasn't left there.

It's due to be the Suffolk one, so has been around the Diss to Bury area.

Sorry Guys, my car will be put away from Monday till late August as I'm on holiday. I can attend the police gala day if we're up for it?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Right chaps, we now have a venue - The Dog Inn at Norton (where we met in April).

Discussed various other possibilities with Nifty, shortlisted three, visited them all on Wednesday evening (tough job etc!), and eventually concluded The Dog Inn best suits our present needs. Attractive, easily accessible pub, offering good & reasonably priced food, decent beer and adequate parking.

The Dog Inn

Ixworth Road

Norton

Suffolk

IP31 3LP

Click here for map (zoom in for precise location)

Table will be booked for 8 o'c Tuesday 5th August, suggest we aim to arrive 7:30 - 7:45.

Access to car park is from side road (The Street) between pub & filling station. Tuesday is normally a fairly quiet night so should be sufficient space in car park, if not plenty of parking in side road.

Confirmed attendees -

Simon F - food required

Nifty - ditto

Owen - ditto

Andy - ditto

James - ditto

Ernie - ditto (?)

Anyone else?

Reason for edit - James had already said what i said so i didn't want to repeat what james said in what i said so i removed what i said....because James had already said it!

Edited by simonf

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Table will be booked for 8 o'c Tuesday 5th August, suggest we aim to arrive 7:30 - 7:45.

Access to car park is from side road (The Street) between pub & filling station. Tuesday is normally a fairly quiet night so should be sufficient space in car park, if not plenty of parking in side road.

Confirmed attendees -

Simon F - food required

Nifty - ditto

Owen - ditto

Andy - ditto

James - ditto

Ernie - ditto (?)

Ralph -ditto

Andy, i will pick you up in the Audi tonight. Owens car is off the road, so if i am taking him, i might as well take you too! I know that will mean 3 esprits down, but i go as much for the company as for the cars!

Any view on this? Let me know when you can

Kimbers - if i am taking 3, it might as well be four! DO you want a lift also?

Best wishes

Simon

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

A very nice evening was had by all, i think i had the greatest burger of my life at the Dog Inn (i am sure that Dog Inn is ilegal by the way!) "The Norton Burger" if any one is interested!.

It was particulaly nice to see Bibs and Graham (GKP) especially as they were the only people, out of all of us, to actually turn up in an Esprit ;)

Anyway it is time to start planning the next meeting so please check out the latest thread!

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Just no Esprits though? Thats a really sad enditement of the Anglia ESPRIT Group when they all turn up in other cars because they're either off the road or you're all girlies and won't drive in the wet!

I think I need to go find a bunch of more die hard people like bird watchers or Pacifists.........

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Just no Esprits though? Thats a really sad enditement of the Anglia ESPRIT Group when they all turn up in other cars because they're either off the road or you're all girlies and won't drive in the wet!

At least we turned up! ;)