Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Mother of all spots! - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Mother of all spots!

hopo

Got a little over excited this morning driving up the m6 from Brum to liverpool. Just southish of stafford when i saw;

orange/ yellow gt3 with v8 spoiler

blue v8

white G turbo

old shape elan

dark blue elite - (gorgeous!!!!)

shortly followed by;

tuscan

Sagaris

tr6

and last but not least..... an F40. yes you herd right F40, Never seen one actualy on the road before

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I used to help out at Stratton Motor Company, we delivered an F40 to a guy in New Market, this one was once owned by Nigel Mansell when he drove for Ferrari, company car I reckon! :) Have some pictures some where of it. This one had been drimmed in carpets and cloth dash, normally they have nothing, but I did love the early Mini style door handle pull cord!

Owen.

Someone owns an F40 around where I live. Saw it driving towards me from a long distance away and thought it was an Esprit at first! Looked the dogs bolloxs and sounded amazing :). Have also seen a few Ford GT's, and spotted a purple Daytona and a red Daytona a few times too.

There's another F40 that resides round the corner from my office in sunny Frinton. Can always hear/feel it a minute or two before it comes into sight. Awesome bit of kit. As is one of the owner's other toys - a genuine blower Bentley.

F40 - F50, stunning Ferraris

Forget all that footballers crap they pump out now - those are proper ferraris and you're getting more than respect for driving one.

One day....F40, silverstone....

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk