Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
White S3 Turbo, I think! - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

White S3 Turbo, I think!

Sparky

• Gold FFM

Well, bugger me with a fish fork. Coming back from my PC supplier, only 2 miles from home, slowing down for a roundabout after a brilliant straight, one comes the other way! Nailing it off the roundabout and flicking me a wave. Sounded lovely.

This has to be a local guy - I doubt many would know that road otherwise...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sparky

Just put a reply on your other thread about the show. It was me coming the other way in Tolpits Lane having adjusted tyre pressurres I thought it only right to check out the 2nd gear roundabout exit sticktion. I assume it is you I see in the Shell in Croxley?. Both times it has been busy and not had chance to say hello.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

• Gold FFM

Yup - that be me at one of the cheapest gas stations in the UK. :) So roughly where do you live?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Up by Ye Olde Green Man on the way to Northwood. I see you are just down the raod from the Shell?. Early years around Croxley and moved to Ricky but still used to go to the Coach & Horses in my teens. Probably seen you around as we are the same age. I was at the Concours last night and thinking about it did I ask you where who Mark Blanchard was?

Trevor.

Edited by Trevsked

• Gold FFM

You certainly did! Then you buggered off to some Italian meet. Splitter. :)

Very good it was too :) . Then on to the Ace Cafe for Petrolhead Nirvana. A good night.

Would have liked to have stayed especialy when the Essex turned up but maybe next time.

Trevor.

Bazza,

Sadly yes. When you turned up I did wish I had a little more time as your car looked absolutely fantastic.

Hope to see it at another meet.

Trevor.