Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Classics on the Green. - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Classics on the Green.

Trevsked

All,

Classics on the Green to be held on the 6th August from 4pm onwards in Croxley Green Herts. One of my favourites of the year as it is big but not silly. Lots of great cars and bikes, friendly atmosphere.

Trevor.

Edited by Trevsked

I'll get around to it at some point.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

I hope you mean 6 August, Trevor! I'll have some of that - only a mile away.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

I'm less than 5 mins away, so we're practically neighbours! Gotta meet soon.

Trev - do I just turn up, or is it more complicated?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Paulg390,

You need to get back early. Perhaps your cat has been taken ill? :( Assuming you don't have one that is.

Sparky,

Yes just turn up and park. 4pm onwards. They have buckets for charity donations on the way in.

Trevor.

• Gold FFM

Nice evening - lots of interesting cars. Nice to meet Trev again, and Paul for the first time! Paul - why not bring your SE down sometime during the week I'm working on mine? Would love to have a look over it.

AND - it didn't rain!

Sparky,

Good to meet you again. Wonder what happened to the phantom S that turned up but was never seen again? Great selection of all types of vehicles on showand as you say the weather stayed fine.

Paul,

Good to meet you too. There will be enough of us for a Herts area group if we catch up with the phantom.

Trevor.

Hi Trevsked and Sparky,

Was really good to meet up with you guys :on2long: (meeting in sheffield didnt appeal anyway :dizzy: ) .... was beginning to think I had the only Esprit in Watford ....

Looking forward to meeting up again at Dunston... really hope Sparky has got the beer price wrong though!

Sparky - would definitely be up for popping over when you start work on your car.. gonna check my petrol caps later ! This is the guy I was recommending for aircon.. www.autoaircon.NET . Hope those fans start working again soon ;)

Edited by Paulg390