Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hello - Page 2 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hello

Kimbers

Hi All

I'm back from cloudy France. Whilst you had rain we had cloud. But we did get some nice days. Villa was nice and the views from it were stunning. I've put a few little piccies here to show you all what you missed. Glad to be back.....but loved it there.

The Villa

Holiday2008080.jpg

Holiday2008027.jpg

Views from the villa

Holiday2008078.jpg

Holiday2008081.jpg

Holiday2008026.jpg

Walk to the end of the road, circa 500 meters

Holiday2008063.jpg

Holiday2008039.jpg

Valley D'Heric 1 km away

Holiday2008045.jpg

Holiday2008049.jpg

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jammie Buggers , looks like you had a lovley place to stay :rant: glad you had a good one Tony :)

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

• Gold FFM

Don't know how you can bear it Mat! - looking like a really tough life out there, fighting for your own couple of metres of beach amoungst the amassed army of Brittish sunworshiping tourists around you.

More than just a bit jelous :sofa:

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Whilst you had rain we had cloud.

Tell me about it! We spent a week in South Wales. Though I was going to have to abandon the hire car due to flooded roads at one point.

Glad you had a good time round the Gorges d'Heric, not so far from me. Did you visit the Gouffre du Cerisier?

Nope. We did Bezier and Olarges. Spent a fair time walking about (as it was cloudy for half the time). Didn't realise you were down there! I knew Mat was near there but he couldn't be bothered to come see his old mate!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Tell me about it! We spent a week in South Wales. Though I was going to have to abandon the hire car due to flooded roads at one point.

Glad you had a good time round the Gorges d'Heric, not so far from me. Did you visit the Gouffre du Cerisier?

My grand parents lived in south wales, I used to have to endure school holidays there, we got flash one year and went to Porth Cawel (Bigsi'l correct that) Porthcawl (USAndretti42 corrected it) didn't get out once, rained 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Not much has changes when I go visit Mum now.

Roger :sofa:

Edited by USAndretti42
Like it says

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)