Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Late summer run - 21st Sept - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Late summer run - 21st Sept

Tentenths

Rather short notice I know but anyone fancy joining me for a hoon round East Anglia with some of the Pistonheads boys this coming Sunday?

Weather forecast looks good and we've got some lovely cars coming out to play inc. Elise, Porkers, Ferrari, Lambo, Cossie, Westfield, Monaro, Skyline, TVRs etc. Would be great to have a few more Lotus there too.

Three start points - Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich. Mid to late morning start, all converge on country park for lunch, more driving, followed by afternoon tea in Thetford Forest.

Full details and sign up info here

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in as long as I'm Allowed....I mean as long as I'm free :no

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I'm tempted but said that I would sort the rust on the GF's car this weekend. See if I can get it done Saturday.

Probably a bit to far south, but Hedingham castle has a classic car show on Sunday as well http://www.hedinghamcastle.co.uk/index.htm

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

I've just added a post.

Hope to see you there James and Tony.

There are some cracking roads between Thickthorn and Knettishall :dizzy:

And if you wish to go to Hedingham Castle the roads just get better !! :no

Edited by Nifty

Keep off the straight and narrow

Hi,

Count T and me in, just a pity that castle do is on the same day, that looks good as well, but I doubt there will be time for both. BBC weather shows sunny with clouds, let's hope they don't change it to a black one with rain drop, they usually change their minds like that.

Owen

Already done it James, I'm on the forum, but I don't go over there and post much. I've asked Gerry from EALC with the red S4s if he wanted to attend, he thinks they have something on, but he said he would let me know.

Owen

Edited by OwenGT3

Anyone have a time for the meet at Thickthorn?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Timings etc to be confirmed by Mark (organiser) by email but provisionally -

Norwich - 10am for 10:30 start

Cambridge - ditto

Ipswich - 11 am for 11:30

Then drive to Knettishall with 12:00 - 12:30 ETA, lunch (bring your own), another hour or two's driving culminating with tea & cake at a rather nice cafe in deepest, darkest Thetford Forest.

Important - all potential participants should register interest via the Pistonheads thread.

Excellent. Looks much better now, with Lotus Esprits comprising the biggest single group!

I've posted it up on LEC

Bit short notice for me James - would love to have been there but have other plans. :no

Do have fun without me though chaps!

Dave.

Would have loved to have come, but its mothers birthday, and it's the last chance for a family get together.

Have a Good :lol:

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Hi,

Todays run was very enjoyable. The first half went reasonable, but the second half some of us lost the lead (wasn't me, I wasn't leading), but I had programmed in the destination into my satnav, so we were able to make our way to the final destination, me leading this time, and actually arrived earlier than the party we had lost as we went a more direct route, although no less boring a run.

Here are some pictures from the day.

DSCF2288.jpg

DSCF2292.jpg

DSCF2296.jpg

DSCF2297.jpg

DSCF2299.jpg

DSCF2301.jpg

DSCF2303.jpg

DSCF2307.jpg

DSCF2308.jpg

DSCF2310.jpg

DSCF2313.jpg

DSCF2305.jpg

DSCF2312.jpg

DSCF2315.jpg

DSCF2316.jpg

Owen

Was it a god run? I was stuck doing the rust on the GF's car (why did I offer ?)

Would have loved to have been there as the weather was great.

Or even a good run!

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"