Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
This is the world's most expensive and fastest production car ever made - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

This is the world's most expensive and fastest production car ever made

This is the world's most expensive and fastest production car ever made. Dedicated to the Bugatti Atlantique 57S from the 1930's, with a proven top speed of over 400 km/h, Sang Noir's most obvious features is an all-black exterior featuring exposed carbon fibre sections. Sang Noir translates to 'Black Blood' a rather ominous and foreboding name for your new multi-million dollar super car. Other features specific to the Sang Noir include new alloy wheels, aluminium side mirrors and grille surround, black-out headlights and a tan leather and Alcantara interior. The car boasts 1001hp and got a top speed of 407km/h.

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't like the key, so will stick with Lottie...

Proud recipient of the LEF 'Car of the Month Award' February 2008

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wow, what a ride!!"

Actually... there's a new car that's faster now... The Gumpert Apollo - and here's Jeremy's impression: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xYWoWzcSqY...feature=related

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

And all the way from China, it seems.

Request: 125.34.226.47

connected to whois.arin.net [199.43.0.144:43] ...

connected to whois.apnic.net [202.12.29.13:43] ...

% [whois.apnic.net node-2]

% Whois data copyright terms http://www.apnic.net/db/dbcopyright.html

inetnum: 125.34.0.0 - 125.34.255.255

netname: CNCGROUP-BJ

descr: CNCGROUP Beijing province network

descr: China Network Communications Group Corporation

descr: No.156,Fu-Xing-Men-Nei Street,

descr: Beijing 100031

admin-c: CH455-AP

tech-c: SY21-AP

mnt-by: APNIC-HM

mnt-lower: MAINT-CNCGROUP-BJ

mnt-routes: MAINT-CNCGROUP-RR

changed: hm-changed@apnic.net 20060109

changed: hm-changed@apnic.net 20060124

source: APNIC

role: CNCGroup Hostmaster

e-mail: abuse@cnc-noc.net

address: No.156,Fu-Xing-Men-Nei Street,

address: Beijing,100031,P.R.China

nic-hdl: CH455-AP

phone: +86-10-82993155

fax-no: +86-10-82993102

admin-c: CH444-AP

tech-c: CH444-AP

changed: abuse@cnc-noc.net 20041119

mnt-by: MAINT-CNCGROUP

person: sun ying

address: fu xing men nei da jie 97, Xicheng District

address: Beijing 100800

phone: +86-10-66030657

fax-no: +86-10-66078815

e-mail: suny@publicf.bta.net.cn

nic-hdl: SY21-AP

mnt-by: MAINT-CNCGROUP-BJ

changed: suny@publicf.bta.net.cn 19980824

changed: hm-changed@apnic.net 20060717

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Interesting first post :welcome:

"MTE"

... My Thoughts Exactly... :lol:

"At home, I have a King Sized bed. Now, I don't know any Kings, but I would imagine if one were to come over, he would be comfortable." -Mitch Hedberg

I know we're going to a global economy and all, but when did China become the 51st state? Or did they just change their flag?

That's quite an impressive compilation of "stats", Trevor. Was not aware that the CIA had an office in North Carolina. Think George Orwell was on to something?

And just think how much faster the Sang Noir could be if it had a proper WING installed! :lol:

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

I like the old one, I can picture the soprano being chauffeured to La Scala or Glyndebourne, it's all class! Of course I wouldn't mind being able to afford either.

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Interesting first post :lol:

It's a very clever bot trying to draw Google's attention to www.lo{XX}qu.com based on the 2 hyperlinks and the location of the pictures - scourge of the planet imo

Hey, can anyone smell fuel?????