Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
For your amusement and delectation... - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

For your amusement and delectation...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The small print says it all...!

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

All part of a series which actually appeared first in the Motor Industry and was thus suspected of originating from said industry. Sort of easy targets really as many people think the same: (apologies to anyone who drives these cars)

Here's some more:

porschedriver.jpg

Skodadriver.jpg

Beetledriver.jpg

BMWdriver2.jpg

BentleyDriver.jpg

Mopedrider.jpg

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Tony, I don't get it...?? :wub:

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

They are all takes on adverts here in the UK. There is a final one but I won't post it for fear of upsetting someone very important on here who has one. :wub:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Suspect Jimmy was referring to t'other Tony, Tony :wub:

Bearing in mind that one or two of the 'adverts' poke fun at BMW owners Loteuk Tony was making the point that there are one or two good guys amongst them... him being one! :santa:

No offence intended by the way, Tony :P

Yeah I was searching the whole pic for funny hints :santa: - Finally I thought the M3 CSL badge was giving funny moments to you guys across the channel...

The final one: is it an AM advert?? :wub:

Edited by jimmybondi

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

This one.......Duck here comes Laura........ :wub:

Corsadriver.jpg

I hired one of them the last time I was over, good add, it may have some redeeming features but I could'nt find any!

Roger :wub:

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Just to pick up the mods here, shouldn't all this be in the LEF jokes thread.

MODs these days....Tsk..... keep taking their eye off the ball!

While the cat's away...................!!!

I have to ask myself - 'do I feel lucky'?

While the cat's away...................!!!

Oooh, oooh, I know this one!.......

Lemme see............

the lab rats will frolic?.......no, that's not it.....

the lab rats will engage in boistrous activity?.......no, not quite right.....

the lab rats will caper about?......still not there......

the lab rats will scamper in all directions?......getting colder......

the lab rats will weigh in on fractious car ads?......getting warmer......

the lab rats will stay up all night posting flippant replies?......getting warmer still.......

the lab rats will bay at the moon?.......nah, who ever heard of a rat baying anyway.......

the lab rats will say just about anything to keep a thread going?......gettin' hot now......

the lab rats will lay out in the sun bagging rays?......feels like it needs another letter......

the lab rats will play "Texas hold 'em?".......really close, but seems a little off, almost superfluous......

the lab rats will pray that Bibs comes back to save the day?......well, maybe......

the lab rats will swiftly become aware that this lab rat is in over his head when dealing with folk rhymes, and observe him abandoning ship! :cry::wub::santa::P

Edited by Iconic Ride

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Soooooo. The Mods are Lab rats hey? :santa: Lets see now.....edit member details....name: Humpty Dumpty....Location:The moon.....sexual orientation:hmmmm.....get the picture? :P

I agree with James. This is very specific to the Car industry therefore :wub:

HELP! HELP! Sir Bibs, where are you? I'm being "Mod-o-fried!" Mayday! Mayday! Request vectors to nearest emergency field! Roll the trucks, I'm commin' in! :wub:

Sorry these are all joke pictures. Put them in the joke thread and dont abuse your mod status just cos the head honcho is out of town! If I can be arsed to look I am sure half of these pictures are already in the joke thread anyway.

You are all bad mods! :welcome:

Rodents of the realm unite! Man (so to speak) the barricades! The "ratolution" has begun! Rise up and squeak! Fend off the fleabitten felines! Step lively and mind the gap traps! Nab a tabby! Corral the cats! Ply them with catnip till they go catatonic! CAT scan 'em till they glow! Lock them all in a cathouse full of rocking chairs I say! Turn 'em into cheese seasoned ratatouille!

Forward! Forward! For all rat kind! Raze the mazes! Trash the treadle bars! Exorcise the exersize wheels! Extract the electrodes! Onward fellow rats! Viva la ratolution! Freedom!

Hey, Bibs, is it feeding time yet? The caloric expenditure from all this typing is making me ravenous! Got any more of those fillet mignon pellets left?

Edited by Iconic Ride