Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
hello from Australia - Introductions - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

hello from Australia

feralsprint

Hello

My name is Jon and I am from Canberra Australia, we have a S2 we are rebuilding and i look forward to meeting you all and of course picking your brains for info when needed :) This is our first Esprit but not our first lotus having had a S4 Elan sprint in the 80s and also having a Europa TC in the garage at the moment

Regards

Jon

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jon,

Welcome to the Forum. Nice to see another Australian onboard.

Make sure you put some pics of your car in the Garage section of the forum (so we can all see your progress) and also mark yourself on the Forum's Australian Map (Membermap). :)

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

hi and welcome matey, everybody on here is pretty friendly, well they are to most ppl but me bahahahaha

and danr1201, my mate has just moved to sydney for a year, he mentioned seeing a esprit the other day,,,,would be freaky if it was you,,,,he lives i maine, on the beach front

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Don't mix yer shrimps with ya Sheilas!

Welcome you old ex-con you :)

ball-and-chain.jpg

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

thanks people I am sure I will enjoy the forum as we are all mad :(

DanR no its not my Europa on drive might be next year when I finish it hope we can catch up one day :( and doc enough of the ex con nothing ex about it :) and Bruce I am already confused

Jon

Welcome, Jon.

Nice to have another Lotus nutter on the forum.

Take a look at Troy Haliday's restoration diary if you ever need inspiration.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

hi and welcome matey, everybody on here is pretty friendly, well they are to most ppl but me bahahahaha

and danr1201, my mate has just moved to sydney for a year, he mentioned seeing a esprit the other day,,,,would be freaky if it was you,,,,he lives i maine, on the beach front

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No Karluk, it wasn't me, and there aren't that many Esprits in Sydney. Or in the country for that matter.

There's no Maine in Sydney unless that is the street. Maroubra and Manly are the only two beaches here starting with m.

DanR

This is Karl we're talking about it was DEFINITELY Manly beach! :huh:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif