Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
MEETING 8TH MARCH! - UK - East Midlands - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

MEETING 8TH MARCH!

bo90

Hi Guys,

went out for a brief hoon today, very enjoyable but not asgood when there are a few of us!

Anyone fancy going out next Sunday the 8th? Time and location suggestions are very welcome.

Cheers Bo

Edited by botus

Mike Kimberly at the launch of the Lotus Evora,

"These cars will be for the few who know the difference!"

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be up for this chaps, but I only have the Elise on the road if thats ok and pending work commitments :)

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

A run to the coast sounds good?

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Damn it I'm at Silverstone on Sunday ... !!!! Would have been good to catch up with you all as unfortunately I've just been made redundant :( so the future's a little uncertain at the moment .... :)

Have a good day out ..... :D

Cheers

Paul

Sorry to hear about the redundancy Paul, I hope you find work ASAP.

Thanks for the offer of a lift Pete, but I think I'll pass, things quite busy at home.

Mark

Look what Q's brought us. Isn't it nice!

Sorry to hear about your predicament Paul, hope things turn out better.

Mark, get that rocket taxed!!

Is Skeggy on the destination list then? Sounds like a whole day out!

If we are getting bored of the usual haunts how about the space centre in Leicester?

I do belive that there is a proposed meet at the Space Centre on 22 march with the NMEG Boys included... would make sense to go to that.

If you folk are doing something i may well be up for joining you. Im getting frustrated with the lack of participation in the West Mids. Im Birmingham based at the mo, there is a Classic car get together near Whythall south brum.. i posted some details on the NMEG forum Its just down the road for me but thought i should bring it to your attention, not sure what the attendance will be like but its an oportunity to do something Loti related.

hello everyone.

I may have to bail on this meet as im having a few problems,

if i can confirm the fuel or vac pump on friday im hoping to be able to pick up the bits on saturday morning so should have it fixed for saturday afternoon, luck depending

Paul i hope things improve for you quickly.

It's Oogies turn to boogie

I'm not back till Sat afternoon so will check if anyone fancies a meet, even if it's the usual Hardwick Hall?

We could meet with Club Lotus on Monday evening ofcourse?

OK, the weather doesn't look great for sunday. Pete, I will try to see you monday