Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hello there! - Introductions - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Hello there!

Dr.No

Hi my name is Dino and I am from Germany,

I own a black S1 Esprit.

I hope I can help in technical Questions and hope someone helps me if I have Questions.

Thanks for beeing here!

I hope I manage to upload an Image!

If I ask some supid Questions in the future about an Elise, then it's because I want one, and have no Idea

"how" the car works!

Greetings

Dino

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome to the forum Dino, we would love to see the pics and dont worry about asking questions, thats what the forum is all about

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Hello Dino,

Welcome to LEF :cheers:

Nice looking S1...Great in-motion shot :)

There are lots of helpful members here so getting answers to your questions should not be a problem.

Regards

Gavin

Hi Dino.

Great looking car, S1 is nice and "pure" in its styling, and yours looks like a great example. It seems quite a few members have an Elise as well as an Esprit on here, or had an Esprit now have an Elise / Exige.

Willkommen Dino.

A nice looking S1 and I really like the on the road shot.

Brian

Hello Marc-Dino. That's a good, traditional German name you have.

Your S1 looks fantastic. :) I don't know if I have seen a black one before. The colour eally suits the shape.

Welcome to the forum. Remember there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers and you will get plenty of those on here.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

What a great original car that looks like!

Welcome and enjoy the forum. For Elise questions please see the "Little Lotus" section.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

@ all

Thanks for the nice welcome!

I'm really happy about that!

I can put some further Fotos Online, but do I understand it right, that I have to save them on "my site" with a maximum of 1mb?

Thanks for your help!

post-5927-1238438050_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dr.No

Welcome Dino. Fabulous looking S1. Enjoy the forum.

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Italo, the best thing is to post your pictures on a photo hosting site like Photobucket or Irfanview and the post them as images using the icon above the text box where you type. It's the 4th icon from the right. That way you can post as many pictures as you wish.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Nice S1, Dino! And welcome to the forum!

When you have a minute, please add your chassis number to the registry (the thread is at the top of the General Motoring/Lotus section).

;)

Tony

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE