Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Freescan Tutorial - Page 3 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Freescan Tutorial

Dave Freeman

Highly enjoyable day. Huge thanks to Dave, Megan and family, looked after us in grand fashion, great food, drink and hospitality. Nice to see Bob Hunt make it over, and also in attendance a genuine RHD Delorean and an absolutuely monstrous modded, supercharged Corvette!

Personal thanks also to Martyn, who allowed me to chauffeur him and grab an all to rare Esprit fix!

Even managed to discover that Wookie and I are from the same place and went to the same school.

Pics are here.

http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p278/ma...0Day%2031-5-09/

Personal faves.....

IMG_9370.jpg

IMG_9380.jpg

IMG_9386.jpg

IMG_9394.jpg

IMG_9391.jpg

IMG_9405.jpg

IMG_9392.jpg

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic day, learned some new things about Freescan and had a great hoon :) A big thanks to Dave and Megan for being fantastic hosts :lol:

Here are my pics :)

The meeting point...

freescan1a.JPG

At Daves...

freescan2.jpg

The vette makes them wet...can someone pass the tissues :cheers:

freescan3.jpg

Caption competition :lol: Not sure whos holding the beer can or what Bibs found :(

freescan4.jpg

Edited by internets

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

Big well done and thumbs up to Dave, great day and lots of fun with the added side benefit that we learnt some stuff and fixed some cars :(

Lovely to met you Bob, great to see you all and I'll add a few pics once I've got my camera. Some great pieces of machinery present but that's enough about my car, that 'vette is a monster :lol: :lol: :cheers:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Great day out and informative too.... Huge thanks to Dave and Megan for being super hosts and also for Chris Trent's contribution to the proceedings.

It was a bonus meeting and chatting our U.S. representative Bob (Hunt) and being broad shouldered, of stoic English extraction, I'm sure he will survive the ribbing he received about polluting Dave's drive with his rental sh*t-bucket.

Having seen the magnificent 'vette, I'm a bit reluctant to open my bonnet for a while in case I'm tempted to exchange my bank account contents for lots of shiny engine bits.

All I can say to Matk is "Hadaway bonnie lad, 'n git tha beers in!"

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.<br />

<br />

In practice, there is!

Thanks to Dave and family for organising such an enjoyable event complete with great food and company :D . Hope it didn't take to long to clear up after we'd left. I love your water feature by the way, not to mention the garage and the house of course.

Martyn :)

HELP, just started to add a thread and ended up editing BIBS threads, must have still been logged in as Bibs.

Think its ok now.

Have to say it was a pleasure guys and gals to provide the location and arrangements. Proud to be part of the team and spend time with you. So pleased with the way it paned out (big thanks to Bibs for stepping in) that Megan and I want to do possibly 2 BBQ's each year one at the start of the season and one at the end. We are thinking of a theme, say a workshop on "how to" for some we spend a lot of money getting simple things done which with some assistance could be done DIY. Brakes, steering, suspension and engine work, something that an expert (Sparky comes to mind) could "show us how" within a couple of hours, all getting stuck in nelping each other. Ideas for a theme please or any comments - good idea or not.

Again many thanks to Chris for the food and drink, very much appreciated mate.

The video, note sure there is much here, other than Sparky singing off camera (did not know it was on) will spend a bit of time to see what we have.

As a possible thought, I am interested in pulling all the known information on freescan, to produce q knowledge document, the forum I know has a lot of info. If we all pooled our knowledge we could end up with the definitive single source of knowledge.

Its an idea, any comments would be appreciated.

Next time, its pool and and a hot tub, I know sparkies keen on the pool.

Any way I am prattling on here, thanks again, pleasure to be involved, take care all.

Dave