Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Temples Esprit -pic of re-vamped paint work............ - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Temples Esprit -pic of re-vamped paint work............

21042009177.jpg21042009180.jpg21042009192.jpguntitled-2.jpg21042009197.jpg21042009192.jpg21042009199.jpg

These are some of the before and after pics of Alans car.

Without getting too technical and boring you all to death I basically worked on the car for abut 8 hours.

This consisted of about 6 hours of polishing

Four different grades of compound including an anti-hologram compound

Machine buffed with a UV protector

Used a HD cleanser

Then four coats of Zymol Camauba wax .

The most important thing though is that Alan is really pleased with how his car looks . If anyone is interested in what I do please feel free to give me a call or drop me an e-mail for a free demo and quote.

Eddie

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

question, does this process do anything for faded paint that has turned pink? i have a few mismatched panels on my car and they arent quite milky like on this car shown here, just more pink then other areas after spending a lot of time in the las vegas nevada sun.... i would like to know if something like this would be able to remedy that at all without having to respray the entire car...

shade

• Gold FFM

Yeah - I have exactly the same. I also have some lacquer flaking around the edges. Eddie - can this be corrected?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

I have an older Red Esprit and the paint is ok but the clear laquere over the top has broken down and has gone milky. I touch up a small patch myself where this laquere had blistered, it looks great but the areas around my repair then looks not so good. So my question can the laquere be polished and brought back to lfe or removed and re-applied?

Buddsy

Hi buddsy

I can do a lot with paint work but its hard for me to say with out seeing you paint work email me a pic and ile give you sum advice what to do.

Thanks Eddie

question, does this process do anything for faded paint that has turned pink? i have a few mismatched panels on my car and they arent quite milky like on this car shown here, just more pink then other areas after spending a lot of time in the las vegas nevada sun.... i would like to know if something like this would be able to remedy that at all without having to respray the entire car...

shade

Hi Mate

Find a good cutting compound thats will bring life back in you paint and a good wax for protection not the cheap crap you get in a motor shop or send me a plane ticket and i will sort it for you lol

Ed

Some muppet covered mine in stickers for seven years and left it in the sun to bake so different coloured chequers all over it!!

colour is medina green.

also chips.............lots of them!!!

eddie my SE could do woth your attention - I know alan's car i worked on it with Sparky and Chris. I think my paint is in far better condition than alan's was...can you pm me a quote?

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

Hi Eddie. I have a BRG Esprit S4. Non metallic. I would be interested in a quote. The paintwork is quite good and I can send some pics if required :)

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

eddie my SE could do woth your attention - I know alan's car i worked on it with Sparky and Chris. I think my paint is in far better condition than alan's was...can you pm me a quote?

yhm

Hi Eddie. I have a BRG Esprit S4. Non metallic. I would be interested in a quote. The paintwork is quite good and I can send some pics if required :)

yhm