Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Classic Car Show - Southwell Racecourse - UK - East Midlands - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Classic Car Show - Southwell Racecourse

winners

Anyone up for this, I'm looking to go. Its on 30th and 31st May. Southwell is a nice little town (where I grew up!) about 15 miles from Nottingham.

http://www.capriclub2000.co.uk/Wond09%20Home%20page.htm

If we can get a couple of us along could be a laugh.

Let me know.

Mark

Look what Q's brought us. Isn't it nice!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bugger.

We are at Snetterton for the historic racing that weekend or we'd have come down (been in the elise though probably as the V8 is having it's exhaust studs done).

Dated a girl in Southwell for a while and learnt Archery there too. Really nice town.

We lived in a village called Farndon just outside Newark.

Cheers

Alan Croft

2000 V8 GT

87 Turbo Esprit HC

2000 Elise Sport 160

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I've been away for over a week and just seen this. Unfortunately I'm away again from friday 29th and not back till 7th June so unable to attend. Sorry. Hope it;s a good day though

Mike Kimberly at the launch of the Lotus Evora,

"These cars will be for the few who know the difference!"

Pity I couldn't make Sunday. Had a good time on Saturday. Lots of people taking pic's of the Esprit and plenty of the obligatory James Bond comments.

Edited by winners

Look what Q's brought us. Isn't it nice!

Yep thats a good spot Pete there !!!

I got there about 2pm and some friends I met their said a BRG lotus had just left !!! otherwise Pete I'd have given you a ring !!!

Nice photo's

Cheers