Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The Lotus Forums Shop - Page 15 - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

The Lotus Forums Shop

Yes, a dark green would have been nice, but my main issue would be whether I would currently get into just a xxl.  I'll need to go on the Jim Clark diet for some added lightness first me thinks.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 20 June 2016 at 17:23, Bibs said:

I'm going to get some TLF jackets made, whaddya think?

They'll have a nice logo on the front and possibly the website at the base of the rear. I'm awaiting a sample but they're similar to the Lotus 'Zero-Seam's one but a fraction of the price. Would you buy one?

020927_99_MilfordJacket_F.jpg

44c1d75b-daf3-41c9-8f4c-2c30c54d076a.png

I like that, but maybe only with the logo, not sure about having the URL on it.

• 1 month later...

We've got a wonderful special offer on the Jim Clark Document Case at the moment! RRP is £545, you pay £368! In stock for immediate worldwide delivery in luxury gift packaging! :D

https://www.thelotusforums.com/shop/luggage/660-jim-clark-no-8-document-case.html

lotus_8_document_angle.jpg

lotus_8_document_interior.jpg

lotus_8_document_zip.jpg

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

What's the size guide @Bibs e.g: Chest sizes etc...

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Thanks @Bibs Will check and might order. I'm in Hethel on Wednesday, far from you?

The small print.

Wouldn't happen to have the numbers 0 4 and 1 in it would it :)

• Like 1

The small print.

• 2 months later...

Not sure if I mentioned but the TLF jackets are now available in the shop. I know I would say this but I've got one and they are really nice, it's now my everyday jacket :)

They're very similar to the Lotus Softshell jacket which retailed at £299, and these ones are only £79. They're quite expensive to buy as they are the highest quality ones our supplies gets, and then embroider, I'm not retiring early on the profits, don't panic! 

https://www.thelotusforums.com/shop/clothing/820-tlf-soft-shell-jacket.html

020927_99_MilfordJacket_F.thumb.jpg.591a

I like that a lot. Any advice on fitting? I feel more like an XL after Christmas but I'm hoping to do something about that!

I'd buy one tomorrow but I'm too much of a fat git! Bibs' one was a tight squeeze for me at the xmas party.

Might have benn easier if he had got out of it before I tried to get in it! :blush:

The small print.

• 6 months later...

Thinking of getting some of these in for the shop. Would anyone buy them, priced around £45-50 once branded with a nice TLF logo :)

You would use it as a key fob so if you ever lost your keys, voila, it finds them for you*!

*range is ~100m. 

https://www.biisafe.com/biisafe-buddy

Distributors - Features Buddy 2.jpg

Car Branding ENG.jpg