Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
beaumanor hall , leicester , transport show - UK - East Midlands - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

beaumanor hall , leicester , transport show

lotusvette

hi, just spoke to the lady who is putting up the stand, it seems the normal lotus club are not there this year for some unknown reason , and she has offered to take the lotus stand on at short notice, still in front of the hall in the gardens etc, with plenty of room etc, although there could be 8-10 cars, more i think are required? short notice i know, tell them at the gate you are on a club stand and it should be 2.50 to get in, seems to be a off shoot of the regular lotus club,,there are passes if you ring her ,but its no cheaper to pay on gate, the rest is up to you guys, its there if you want it , done my bit , cheers steve.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have emailed her too! good work guys!

Mike Kimberly at the launch of the Lotus Evora,

"These cars will be for the few who know the difference!"

I'm commited to go . Steve in his essex is also keen but only if it's dry.

Mike Kimberly at the launch of the Lotus Evora,

"These cars will be for the few who know the difference!"