Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Sport Workshop - The Lotus Forums 'Factory Frolic' 2009 - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Sport Workshop

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work. People will have to be quick methinks. Last time we could have filled it up twofold with those diagnostic checks.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Why dont they offer the wheel alignment like last time ?

They dont have to make any changes just advise what is out and let the owner do the repairs.

As stated in my thread having te geo done is worth it's weight in gold and MPG

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Count us in! Old poor V8 from North :D

All kind of checks should be good. So I give a worklist do next winter.

Hmm yeah what about track photos ?

I'd pay for that - car history etc is something else I'd go for

If lotus put a package together they could make some extra beans on the side on the day, in my experience people spend mire at venues than other times.

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

As the factory gates will be closed on the time as the *Berlin gang* arrives in Norwich/Hethel area:

Please, can someone who will take part on the Factory-Frolic offer some assistance on a Tech-1 SIR fault diagnosis !? All i need is someone with a Tech-1 and the right SIR cartridge for *dual-SIR* Esprit. I want just to know what the damn f**** code is that set my SIR tell-tale 'on' around every three to eight months since i own this car (that's from '02/'03 up to now, an pretty long time and you cant find the fault successfully without an code-reader.. :) )

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

I'm a bit late to this thread but just wanted to add my 2p worth. At the original Esprit Owners Factory Day in 2006, they were offering suspension alignment checks at I think either

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg