Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Attendance certificates - The Lotus Forums 'Factory Frolic' 2009 - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Attendance certificates

I have lots of certificates here for those that left early on Sunday or did not make it.

photo-2.jpg

If you would like me to send yours out to you please send me a stamped self addressed envelope (the certificates are A4) and I will send it back to you. The names I have are:

Alison Faulds

Amanda Golden

Andrew Clark

Anita While

Anthony Kimberley

Clive Holmes

Dan Basterfield

Dave While

Derek Fenwick

Emma Corrigan

Helen Ekin

Ian Gavin

Ian Highway

Ian Peters

Jonathan Edwards

Kim Poulson

Lorraine Skedge

Malc Holmes

Patsy Bates

Simon Thomas

Steve Daynes

Sue Unsworth

Tim Golden

Trevor Skedge

Vicki Kavanagh

The address is:

The Lotus Forums

170 St. Leonards Street

West Malling

Kent

ME19 6PD

I appreciate lots of people seem to be missing certificates, when you booked your tickets you were asked to give names of who would be attending if you did not do so then no certificate would have been created for you. If you did give your name(s), did not receive a certificate, your name is not in the above list and want a certificate please post your name below and I will forward a list on to Lotus asking them to post one out to you

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You nana Simon, how did you end up with that! Perhaps if Simon Bates wants his certificate he can pm you to arrange it to be sent on.

Tony - no problem at all, I'll see to that for you :(

How much for "Non-Attendance" certificates?

There's a whole new market out there Laura

ps Can we say masturbates on a public forum?

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Garry, I'm afraid there isn't one for your wife as when you booked the tickets you didn't provide the names of who was coming, I will see if one can be printed for Linda though.

Laura, instead of printing to paper, why not do it to a PDF file and mail it to me?

My color laser will be happy to do the job and save the money!

/Kim

/Kim 

Proud member of Watford Exotic Scandinavian Team...

I don't have an electronic copy, just paper ones. These certificates were printed & issued by Lotus, I'm just trying to help out. I can scan it for you but can't account for the quality.

Hi Laura, If I send you a self address envelope from Canada for my certificate, will there be a problem mailing it back to me with the Canadian stamps, instead of having stamps from the UK?

Thank you

Steve Daynes

Hi Steve, I'm afraid I wont be able to post it back to you with Canadian stamps. I'm happy to scan it as suggested above.

Hi Laura, I would appreciate it if you would scan it and email it to me. I will also have a look around the city to see if I could buy some UK stamps, having the original certificate would be nice. Or I will see if I can find someone in the UK to send you the self addressed envelope and then forward it on to me. Thank you

Or I will see if I can find someone in the UK to send you the self addressed envelope and then forward it on to me. Thank you

I have just sent an envelope to you Laura. If you pop Steve's certificate in with mine I can post it on for him. If thats ok with you Steve?

Sue

Thanks Sue, that will be fine.

Just to clarify, we're asking you to send us an SAE because we're tight! When sending 20-30 certificates around the world we'll end up spending another £50+ on postage and stationary and it's not fair that it's my wallet it comes from every time. We're not just trying to make it hard work for you but this weekend has already cost enough and from experience, the little things like this add up.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 4 weeks later...

Hiya Laura, didn`t see a name on the list for Phil Knight. I thought I`d put his name down with mine originally. If you can`t get one now don`t worry too much.

cheers

dan :)

ps... but if you can let me know and i`ll send the sae or collect.

:)

I only have certificates for those listed in my first post. If your name doesn't appear in that list please don't send me a SAE you'll be wasting your stamps!

It's almost a month since the event a nobody asked up until now for theirs to be printed so I haven't asked Lotus to print any more. To be honest that ship has probably sailed now, I'll keep the ones I have a bit longer in case anyone else wants.