Me! ;)

Pictures from DONNINGTON last year...

here (from my albums):

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/clarkycat...t2000/my_photos

And here (from LEW):

http://www.lotusespritworld.co.uk/EPicture...04_carpark.html

Biggest Lotus meet of the year still, and far north enough for more people

to make it there and meet everyone. Last year was the best year i've had

there and i didn't even have another Esprit at the time so begged a lift (S4s)! :D

For any newbies, convoys/meeting points are arranged all over the

country, find the one nearest to you and drive up in good company,

or do as i did last year and beg an Esprit lift if you don't have one yet!

My journey there will start from the oxford A34 meet. ;)

Last year we all did the Sunday (although i went both days as i was hunting for my next Esprit!).

Have been on the Elan Forum and they are doing saturday again. Last year saturday looked like this: http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/clarkycat...0df.jpg&.src=ph so not for us i guess!

Its official that Lotus Esprit World is naming sunday as esprit day again.

So sunday 20th of march

I'll be going as usual, but even if my car is back in one bit, I probably wont be in it, as my mate and I always pop up in his estate car or van, and usually fill it with all kinds of crap from the autojumble, sets of wheels and engines dont go well in the back of an Esprit. Hoping to see my old Excel up there though, and catch up with the new owner. he lives 3 miles from the circuit, so he'll be there!

will find you guys up there somehow.

My engine goes REALLY well in the back of my Esprit! ;):D

Yes I shall SO be there with bells on.... with any luck I will be in my car. I will almost certainly have it back in time, it is just a question of whether I can then get the carpet replaced and firewall / map pocket / tunnel sides retrimmed all in time!

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

I'll be there over the weekend and displaying my S4s on a stand he, he, free entry... Get it there!

Wasn't going to go until I was asked early this week to help out on a stand. So see you all there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

PNM stand?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Troy Halliday

I'll be there aswell but unless a miricle happens to get my car all finished in three weeks it looks like I'll be going in a tin box on wheels. ;)

Might be worth all meeting at LEW's Esprit (hopefully everyone knows it!) at midday. That way everyone can get together and we can get our usual group photo for the report on LEW. Probably put something on the LEW news page before the event.

kato

Lotus Esprit World

kato

lew_small.gif

http://www.lotusespritworld.com' target='_blank'>

I will be there but probably still Espritless at this rate ;)

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i will be there sat/sun as i live 5 miles away he he

going up with my mate in the elan on saturday, but will be in mine just to be the only one lol

and sunday i will see you all hopefully (about 3pm then bibs he he), i will be the one NOT trying to be a "attention hoar" (yeah right, pppssss off shoots the new improved purge valves LOLOL)

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Renu and I will be there on sunday, there is suposed to be special parking for sport 350's but being club lotus organised, i have booked a place in the secure park just in case..........

Howard

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

do i get special parking,,,,,because i am so so so "special" not the car just me LOL

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Karls gets 'thpeshul' parking :D

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

...and yet MORE it shall be! :D

Guest Troy Halliday

Is no one going on the Saturday?

I will be going on Saturday with a friend in his van in case I manage to get some goodies. But I would like to see all your Esprits and if your not going until Sunday it looks like I may have to go Sunday aswell.

I don't suppose anyone has a spare seat in their Esprit on Sunday going via the M25. I would (being fussy now) like a ride in a G-car as I haven't actually been in one yet. Yeah I know I have spent a fortune and a hell of a lot of time restoring mine, and yes as my friends say I may well hate driving it when it's done (but I really doubt it :D ). I have driven a couple of V8's and a Sport 300 and loved those. So if any kind soul has room for a little one I'd appreciate it.

Troy