Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The 2Eleven Build Number Register - Page 6 - 2-Eleven Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

The 2Eleven Build Number Register

Bibs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Mike.

Saw your car this morning at MMC when I dropped the Elise off for service.

Looking nice and shiny but suspect after the drive home in the rain it will be needing cleaned.

Enjoy your car and hopefully we will see you on 1st August for the run in Deeside.

• 5 months later...

My 211 has arrived at the dealer's. Oddly enough it doesn't have the build number insignia.

Does anybody know whom I can contact at Lotus to find out?

Starlight Black NA

Joël Schartz

Luxembourg, Luxembourg

Try Neil Turner, he's customer services manager - +44 1953 608000:)

Thanks Bibs. I did, and here is his reply:

"Only the first 'Launch Edition' 2-11's had a limited build number badge. These were cars built by our Motorsport Division, later cars being built on the production line alongside regular products, and these were not numbered. Sorry."

??

• Like 1

Thanks Bibs. I did, and here is his reply:

"Only the first 'Launch Edition' 2-11's had a limited build number badge. These were cars built by our Motorsport Division, later cars being built on the production line alongside regular products, and these were not numbered. Sorry."

??

That was the case for US deliveries ... only the 2008 MY cars came with build plates. Subsequent cars did not have the number badges.

Jack
2008 2-Eleven
2015 Exige V6 CupR
Track videos ... http://www.youtube.com/jackcup
2010 Lotus Challenge Series ULTRA Class champion
2012 Lotus CUP USA OPEN Class champion

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My 211 has arrived at the dealer's. Oddly enough it doesn't have the build number insignia. Does anybody know whom I can contact at Lotus to find out?Starlight Black NAJoël SchartzLuxembourg, Luxembourg

I have finally received my Build number plate. My 2-11 is No: 301

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Ali, I recognise your name from Scottish Elises. Welcome to TLF.

I will add your name to the mass PM list on the LEGS section of the forum, that way you will be kept informed of any events we organise in Scotland.