Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Canyon Red Evora - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Canyon Red Evora

bingoking

Caught a glimpse of this on the other side of the armco barriers on a dual carraigeway section of the A11. it was heading toward Norwich.

Could I have been so lucky as to see two development cars a day apart?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm certain this is the same one parked up at the Xtra services on the A14 near Cambridge on Sunday evening about 6.00pm. I was taking photographs when the driver came up to me and said hello! He said it was going to Germany (left hand drive) soon and was heading for Norfolk after using it for the weekend to get some more evaluation miles on it. He said it was fabulous to drive so all you future owners have something special to look forward to.

If the guy reads this I just to say a big thank you for being so friendly and sparing the time to chat to me.

Brendan

Edited by BC007

• Gold FFM

Thanks Brendan and good to hear that the evaluation guys are enjoying it. Although one might regard their views as biased, I'm sure it's not actually that glamorous having to rack up evaluation miles in all weathers and traffic conditions.

If any of your photos of the red car are worth sharing, do either post them on here yourself or drop me a line and I can host them on my flickr account.

If they are getting fed up and need a hand with the unglamorous bit racking up evaluation miles in all weather and traffic conditions I am sure there would be a number of "unbiased" volunteers from this forum willing to help out!! :P

The emissions test in the USA states that the emissions must be on a 'used' engine with 100,000 miles on it. Someone has had to clock up 100k on an Evora to get type approval in the States, cool! :P

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Brendan,

Great photos of the car and a lovely colour.

This probably is the same car as it was about 7:00pm when we saw it. I couldn't see if it was a left hooker because it was just from the bottom of the window upwards that I saw as we passed on opposite sides of the barrier. I only realized it was actually an Evora when I saw the rear end in my wing mirror. No other car has that rear light and spoiler configuration.

Brian

Edited by bingoking

Think I saw that one a week or two ago on the A11 not far from the factory. Didnt know what is was until it was too late to flash a hello from my Exige. There was a black one around too. I drove all the way from Preston to Norwich without seeing a single other Lotus to say hello to then saw this one when it was too late. DOH