Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Evora Type 124 Endurance Racecar - Page 2 - Motorsport - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Evora Type 124 Endurance Racecar

Bibs

Ok When I got the spec on the Evora Cup GT4: 4L - 360 bhp! I was slightly underwhelmed! Now that I read this (sorry its' in french) I understand better what Lotus and Cosworth are up to! So to summerize it. Lotus ' would have' already sold 6 GT4 cars which is good news I guess! And now Lotus and Cosworth admit that this engine is detuned and that it could develop up to 470 bhp if needed! That kind of bhp gets you in GT2 category! The price would be $160,000 ie less than 100,000 pounds!!!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rough translation:

Unveiled at the last Geneva Motor Show, the Lotus Evora GT4 was then seen at the Goodwood Festival of Speed last month. It's finally at Concours d'Elegance in Pebble Beach has been presented the latest version of the car. Toyota Motor model series has been replaced by a Cosworth 4.0l developing 360 hp, knowing that it is possible to switch the power to 470 horses. The weight has also been lowered with 1150 kg, 200 kg less. Six cars have been sold for a price of $ 160,000.

The Lotus Evora GT4 should make his "real" debut in the GT4 European Cup next season, as Grand-Am, where she will join the Chevrolet Camaro. Remember that Lotus could also go towards the GT2 medium term ...

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

For its first ever meeting at the demanding Nurburgring racetrack! The Evora Cup GT4 finished an excellent 4th in race one and a good 7th in race two! Both time in the hands of Ollie Hancock who even got his car his first pole position for race one in tricky wet race conditions!!!!