2. Laura

3. Chris

4. Alex (GT3 flava)

5. Rog

6. Sam

7&8 Paul C and Vicki (room please)

9. Simon

10. Martyn

Just remember Simon that I will kick your arse if you don't control yourself (Lisa's been giving me lessons so watch yourself).

• Gold FFM

Aaaagh - forgot to do this bit!

1. Bibs

2. Laura

3. Chris

4. Alex (GT3 flava)

5. Rog

6. Sam

9. Simon

10. Martyn

11. Gary (Room? Even if it means chucking Chris out on his ear?)

12. Tracy

Will get food details to you shortly, when I find me missus...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Damn it, I don't get into the UK in the 17th :(

Arghh! I was toying with the 18th/19th but guessed people would be too busy with work/family get togethers. If you're about one evening it would be great to meet up for a beer all the same?

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Ah,, Mr Spark sir...

Me thinks this night may turn out to be quite serious...!!

I'll try not to scar you again bibs but the temptation of walking past that lake without atleast one of us getting wet seems nigh on impossible...

Chunky Lover

Cant swap my weekend :animier: So no :(:) Boo Hoo.

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

I'd love to come for the food but I'll be driving so probably won't be around long enough to witness the debaucery :(

1. Bibs

2. Laura

3. Chris

4. Alex (GT3 flava)

5. Rog

6. Sam

9. Simon

10. Martyn

12. Tracy

13. Neal

May: DON'T hit it with a hammer!

Clarkson: Why?

May: Cause it's the tool of a pikey.

Unfortunately no

Looked at the flights but just can't manage the right combination of days and price.

I am really missing catching up with all of you, but next year will be MUCH better.

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

Any chance of another one for the meal. I will drive home - or perhaps after a beer at your local. If I drink too much these days I feel ill for days on end so best not to stay. Are we all bringing the Esprits - have we got space in car park

Unfortunately no

Shame, be great to see you again Mat. I bet you're secretly building an S2 in your shed aren't you, ready to reveal it to us next year thumbsup.gif . Have a good christmas and hope to see you next year.

Martyn welcome.gif

Actually I'm starting to veer towards the dark "Stevens" side. Must be the guest drives I've had in a certain white SE. We shall see, not too much longer now............

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

1. Bibs

2. Laura

3. Chris

4. Alex (GT3 flava)

5. Rog

6. Sam

9. Simon

10. Martyn

12. Tracy

13. Neal

14. Mike6

Can Mike, Sparky and Tracy please contact Laura with your menu choices asap please :rolleyes:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

Having a nightmare getting this cleared up - will be in touch asap - sorry!

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Actually I'm starting to veer towards the dark "Stevens" side. Must be the guest drives I've had in a certain white SE.

Wise words mate. I always say that unless you have owned an SE (and ideally a white one) then you might as well not bother with Esprits and just go buy a Boxter or something equally crass and generic.

I congratulate you on your SE target, regardless of colour they are the Esprit bargain for those unconcerned with dash style, spoilers, door handles and the like.

:rolleyes:

Signed an elise owner.

:D