Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Barn Find Elan - Classic Elan - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Barn Find Elan

Kimbers

Hi All,

A friend of my fathers has found and bought a 1970 Elan that has spent the last 20 years in a barn. He's looking for someone who is interested in being paid to do the project to show condition. So!!

Does anyone know anybody?

I've already thought of Lotus and will put a call in there, anyone know anyone else?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stock Coachworks in Chelmsford 01245 248143

Possibly Mick Miller in Saxmundham 01728 603307

Paul Matty?

That was just a quick flick through CL magazine.

Dave.

My old man does unpaid work for a fella down this neck of the woods who used to work on race TVRs.

He does stuff on Astons (restoring a DB5 atm) and all sorts of classics. My old geeza had his paws on an F40 (and didn't think to tell me) this week too...

Probably last resort as he is usually busy but if all else fails...

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

show condition or top quality driver.

Chap who is doing a HK500 for me in Bedfordshire & i would certainly recommend.

Would be more interested in retaining originality than giving shiney show condition, one man band, but does work with a network of other small businesses.

send me a message if you want Brian's contact details

Mine-1.jpg

There's always me, I've done 2 Elans, last one won the Concoures. But freight to and from Australia might be prohibative.

Roger

Edited by Roger the Dodger

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)