Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Elise/Exige picture & video thread - Page 5 - Elise / Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Elise/Exige picture & video thread

Bibs

• 3 weeks later...

Nicely done :thumbsup:

I know how much hard work goes into that so it's a great effort for a first time! A bit of advice I was given by a seasoned Autocar road tester was to approach it from an enthusiasts perspective, say what the cars is like to be driven by you. Lots of proper journo's do proper reviews and IMO our audience is different, they are enthusiasts so looking at the car from that perspective, for me, made it easier to write. 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Those shits of the toxic green elise are great

I just ordered one the same and wasn't sure about the colour or the wheels

I was considering playing safe and changing the order to daytona blue but that looks great. Also really like the wheels. I've struggled to find any decent photos of tv car with them wheels but this is great

I thought the colour was more similar to krypton green but its nothig like it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...