Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Elise/Exige picture & video thread - Page 11 - Elise / Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Elise/Exige picture & video thread

Bibs

My new car from Murray's. Had it just over a week. Barely getting to know it yet. What fun!! Short movie ? link at the bottom too.

IMG_3412.JPG

IMG_3413.mov

Edited by Hellers
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi SFO. The colour blue for the seats / gear surround / door cards is stunning and the quality of the leather is impeccable. It all really lifts the interior and like you say it's not too light. 

The stitching throughout is also outstanding. 

The blue/black leather sills (quite a lot darker then the seats) really contrasts nicely, all held together by the same lighter colour blue stitching. It's hardwearing too. 

Thanks very much for asking. I'm thrilled with the whole package.

15 minutes ago, Hellers said:

The blue/black leather sills (quite a lot darker then the seats) really contrasts nicely, all held together by the same lighter colour blue stitching. It's hardwearing too. 

I was wondering about the colour of the sills; they didn't look black or blue. 

The colour of the thread perfectly complements the blue leather. 

Is the dash leather black or same as the sills?

• Like 1

I would describe the seats etc. as Royal Blue and the sills and dash as Blue/Black rather like the Quink Ink I used to use 40-odd years ago at school.

You can see the exterior metallic blue colour in the seat inserts which is a sky blue metallic (lighter again).

The steering wheel is blue/black leather and the passenger airbag cover is the same as are the 4 desk-mounted air vents with contrasting stitching.

My 250 SE came with all of this pre-specc'd by the factory.

Here's a link to a LHD sister car for sale in France with more interior pics: https://roadracingcenter.com/portfolio-item/lotus-elise-250-special-edition-2017/

4 minutes ago, SFO said:

Quink Ink is what it is ?

Perfect. You don't want more than 2 leather colours. 

I've never thought about two colours max, before. I feel you may well be right! Thanks very much for your interest.

i will know more after Christmas but it looks like only three SE's were made for the UK market and one of those is white with a black leather and white stitched interior: https://centrallotus.com/new-stock/elise-250-special-edition/

• 2 weeks later...