Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Miles for 2009 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Miles for 2009

GavinT

Odometer reading 01/01/2009 - 29315

Odometer reading 12/31/2009 - 29939

Total miles driven in 2009 = 624.

A bit lame I know but the car was off the road for the first 6 months of the year. Then after after Tony K and I got it all sorted I did my best to get as much seat time as possible. I only get a few days a month to drive her so adding the miles can be difficult. I haven't worked out what those miles cost each but I know it wasn't particularly cheap, but then the 1st year of Esprit ownership never is so I've been told.

So how much seat time do you get in 2009?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well here's mine:

98,600 in Jan 2009.

100,300 in Jan 2010.

So just under 2000 miles, which is not much (usually do 4-5K a year). Still, I've run it every weekend and have been to a few car events in it. Having 3 kids does seem to take up quite a lot of time.

Goodwood Revival was my best trip of the year in it, in convoy :).

P1233.jpg

P1234.jpg

Since 01/01/09 was at 13012 now at 20163 so a little over 7000. Not bad but required a change in insurance to cover the extra mileage.

Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by the Italians.

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

You think professional is expensive, just wait until you pay for amateur.

detective.gif Purchased in August with 5609 miles. Currently with 6720 for a grand total of 1111 miles driven in 2009.

Oddly enough, not a single mechanical issue with the car. Never left me stranded. Never an odd noise. No smoke. No flame...

Does this thing know it's an Esprit? I've read so much about them being nothing but trouble (Lots Of Trouble, Usually Serious).

Let's hope good fortune carries through into 2010 and beyond!

No idea about the calendar year, but MOTs show I did 1546 in the year to August '09...sadly thats just about the lowest annual milage I've ever done.

So, new New Year's resolution...Must get out more!! :)

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Just over 9,000 miles for me. Considering I work in London Mon-Fri and only take it out at weekends, it's getting a good work out!

I had it in at Murray just before Christmas and I had planned to pick it up Christmas Eve but the weather and a delayed flight thwarted that plan - its still over there, which is no bad thing as my street/drive is still inaccesible due to the heavy snow.

Calander152.jpg

1603, not much, but it has had much love and attention. It's all done now so I need to drive it hard, fast and far.

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Without looking at the book about 3000 miles I think...

"At home, I have a King Sized bed. Now, I don't know any Kings, but I would imagine if one were to come over, he would be comfortable." -Mitch Hedberg

• 3 weeks later...

Around 3500. It's usually nearer a 5000 but due to Bruce Springsteen & AC/DC both touring Europe during the summer I had a few weekends away from the beast! cheers.gif It also didnt help that my driving buddy had to trade in his 911 in and thus wasn't about to play - thankfully he's just bought a Boxster S so I'm hoping for some good trips up North as soon as the weather improves!

I have put over 10,000 on her since i brought her, but sadly only 40 miles in the last 2 years :wallbash:

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

:getmecoat: I have only managed the grand total of 112 miles in 2009 :hrhr: .

Spent most of the year on axle stands as I refreshed the rear end chassis of the car and its still on them as I now carry out the front!!!

Still will get a good full years use this year with a nice load of mods done!! :(

Nellie cool.gif

• 2 weeks later...