Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Purpley S4 Esprit near Brands hatch parked up - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Purpley S4 Esprit near Brands hatch parked up

Jonathan

Seen it twice there now whilst doing driver training, once was a glimpse and I guessed from the arse end it was an Esprit, today drove past.

Lovely colour, never seen it on an S4 before.

Bibo, next time yer up Brands give it a card if they're not on here already.

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Word is it'll be round my manor as soon as Al's mobile!

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

He reckons the clutch is slipping. We'll find out soon enough. :thumbup:

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

When doc says i can throw crutch`s away, and drive again,gonna take it to Sparkys to give it the once over

last visit he go it running correctly, didn`t get time to have a good look at it

Only driven it once since then censored.gif my son is now driving them censored.gif with great delight

So not sure if clutch is slipping, but checking service records its not had new one fitted

so as its a Esprit wallet out sorry only joking

• Gold FFM

Hurry up and get sorted mate - I need a new boiler! :)