Red SE - Magazine Cover Star!

Bibs

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The GT2 ? Twas a bit of a dog to be fair when I bought it, it had it's road useage and to be kind it was better to turn it into something better than to keep it ticking over as a bad example.

I'm talking about a collectors one - in days to come people will restore SE's like the older cars and sell them for peanuts compared to what they done on it.

Red SE was on the game 'Lotus Esprit challenge' me and my mate used to play at school on the Amiga in the late 80s when the car came out when we were supposed to be doing homework/learning and other useless stuff - Lotus always came 1st back then too !!

I'd love to own a minter red SE, even in place of my nigh on minter GT3.

When i get my house and workshop perhaps I'll buy another one and totally do a chassis up re-build (then sell it for peanuts LOL)

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

I recognise it as well, but can't place it.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer