Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 4 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Went up to the Duke's Pass (in the Trossach's in Scotland) a couple of weekend's ago and took some shots of the Evora:

4745508260_535a0a481a_b.jpg

4744869217_e20729e53e_b.jpg

4745506662_d7bde54506_b.jpg

4744867575_1490e986d1_b.jpg

4744866817_0f72ca8359_b.jpg

4744866027_04c55af0de_b.jpg

4744865071_c2a25110e5_b.jpg

4745501298_4b6b2e37b8_b.jpg

4744862161_f702f70819_b.jpg

DMW

• Like 1

If he's the expert in auto photography, who took those excellent pictures?

I'm the one driving, he's the one leaning out his window with a camera :censored:

Laser blue? Looks great!

Yes! I think it's a great color :police:

Cair O'Mount - quality road.

Bet the Evora was nice over that one. Did you pick it up at the weekend? Hope you did not ground out the front

Cheers

George

• 2 weeks later...

Stop taking amazing photos and putting everyone to shame!!! Lotus should pay you for these! that last one is sublime!

Rear badge went off during handwashing...

The engine cover is a joke, really expensive joke. Not lighter than the OE one, paint job is awfull, I will send some pics of it. Really don't know what is it made for.

I didn't like the Carbon Grey the first time that I saw one at my dealer. Now I really love this color ! Very "chic" ;-)

No paint job, no factory work.

Just a gloss black 3M vynil. Wanted to try before a paint job... The vynil will never look like a paint, and really fragile when you wash it. You have twirls and so on... But the paint job is not reversible. So, I think to keep the vynil on the roof, and I odered 2 mirrors caps to paint them. As this, I could go back OEM if wished.

Myka

I would like it if it was only the roof section painted black which then flows into the black surround of the rear window.

Why they did the rest of the tail gate I don't know, it spoils it and looks messy from the rear 3/4.

Edited by bingoking