Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 50 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Yeah I nearly got run over by an old bat in a Honda Jazz when I was lying on the road taking that. It's in the middle of nowhere on the bend on a single track lane. Nobody told me there's a posh farm shop and deli only about 200 yards around the corner. It was late and pitch black when I first found the house.

'Tis a black one

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-23) Lotus Emira FE 400 (23-..)

19 minutes ago, Colin G said:

Looks a bit squished?

That's an optical illusion created by shadow in the lower mid-section removing the detail of the bottom half of the car. Compare with my one side-on at the derelict house which also makes the Evora look much higher and "stubbier" than normal. Or at least it is in mine, I didn't edit the photo other than an iPhone filter.

In the Evora DVD that I'm sure Bibs will be only too happy to sell you if you don't already have (or a second time if you do!) the Lotus designers explain some of the design "tricks" they used to make the car look lower in the mid-section than it really is.

The "squished" effect is probably caused by my 10mm wide-angle lens. It's not quite a fish-eye but I was still able to get very close to the car for the shot. The only PS work I've done on the pic is to blur the back- and foreground so the Evora is emphasised (and the moss on my driveway is de-emphasised!)

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-23) Lotus Emira FE 400 (23-..)

I was moist with the anticipation of seeing a video of a recent "Supercar Weekend" in the Scottish Highlands that Dexter was on. He gets quite a lot of screen time in the full-length cut of the video that was made. Anyway, I grabbed a still that I quite like. Merry Christmas.

moving-dexter.jpg

• Gold FFM
On ‎08‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 15:30, Colin G said:

Ummmm, didn't you forget to mention something in that post Jason? :lol:

Don't encourage him, Colin. :sofa:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the welcome guys, i've been a long time lurker, having previously owned Evora S, i just never got around to posting.

One more quick pic, with the car only a week old i decided to change the rear L O T U S badge. Not sure if it will stay though

EV400_plateless.jpg

• Like 1

Erm........ok...........

Im not a fan....reminds me of the 80's........

still a stonking good car tho'

:happy dance:

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)