Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 97 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

@Phil S1 I have the same in mine and agree it really lifts the interior. Works particularly well with the grey exterior. Also, barge boards. Love them! Pics like this make me glad I fitted them to mine recently. Beautiful car chap. 

That's very nice @Phil S1 but you should consider getting the centre console retrimmed! I upgraded my black interior in my 2010 NA to an enhanced Sports Premium using venom red and alcantara. Allon White did an excellent job ;)

20160429_130624.thumb.jpg.05b83e58e218867f8984dce3f7abe13e.jpg

20160430_163347.thumb.png.342cdf92d32704eff48df3fc226baa3d.png

• Like 2

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

That looks really nice Andy, like that a lot.

Now all you need is a couple more seats :P

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

8 minutes ago, Colin P said:

That looks really nice Andy, like that a lot.

Now all you need is a couple more seats :P

The Sahara will ice over first :P

I do fancy my interior in a MSG Evora. I think the red and green just looks yum.

Though I do like very much the grey and red above.

• Like 1

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Yup. Super job. Top car that. Very very nice @Big Ed :thumbup:

The small print.

10 minutes ago, Big Ed said:

@C8RKH like mine :)

image.png

Being identical to mine :thumbsup:

400%20Interior.jpg

• Like 1

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

Lol. 2 gents on this forum with impeccable taste. Who would have thought it? ;)

Bloody shame about the extra weight in those rear seats though.... lol.

The small print.

I'll take them out and weigh them, my guess about 2kg if that. :hrhr:

Bloody glad he didn't @Big Ed as he would not let a fat b'stard like me in his cars.

That's the reason I have +0. The extra weight of the seats and three passengers - jeez, my car would bog down with weight ;)

• Like 1

The small print.

9 hours ago, C8RKH said:

The Sahara will ice over first :P

I do fancy my interior in a MSG Evora. I think the red and green just looks yum.

Though I do like very much the grey and red above.

MSG with red would've been my absolute favourite combination but I'm not sure one was ever spec'd like that in Sports Racers?

That's a shame. I know there were a couple of MSG with Paprika S!'s, but as you say, have not seen an SR in MSG and Venom.  Hmmm.....  As I've showed above though it can be done :)

The small print.

1 hour ago, C8RKH said:

That's a shame. I know there were a couple of MSG with Paprika S!'s, but as you say, have not seen an SR in MSG and Venom.  Hmmm.....  As I've showed above though it can be done :)

Yes, cracking work Allon White have done there with your interior retrim, especially the centre console.

Yeah, it was so good Lotus copied it for the 400!   hahahaha.......

The small print.

Lotus made a grand total of 5 Sports Racers in Motorsport Green for the UK! I've seen one other in addition to mine that also had the black interior. Maybe one of the other 3 went with Venom Red!

4 hours ago, AndyH said:

Lotus made a grand total of 5 Sports Racers in Motorsport Green for the UK! I've seen one other in addition to mine that also had the black interior. Maybe one of the other 3 went with Venom Red!

Sounds like that combo could be very much like the proverbial unicorn then, it took me virtually a year to find this one, I couldn't have held out any longer........ waits for an ad to appear in the classifieds...For Sale - MSG unicorn with venom red leather saddle! :)

• Like 1

Hahaha, we shouldn't laugh @Phil S1 as it will probably happen!

The small print.

On ‎04‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 15:15, Al. said:

Welcome back home Colin, Nice colour combo.  Always better in the flesh than on photos for some reason.  Remember to pop over to the LEGS section (Jockenese) in the Regional part and say hello.  May see you out at one of our meets?  Do you wish added to our PM list so you hear about everything on in Scotland?

Cheers,

I might be around for a few meets, add me to the PM lists, thanks.

Edited by AbeFroman
  • Like 1

@AbeFroman Welcome back into the fold. I will add you to the Group PM list. Unfortunately since the last Forum software upgrade I am unable to send group PM's at the moment but will add you to the list anyway.

I'm back too. Will get some pictures posted up when i have some good ones.

What i do know is that it is 1of2 sports racers in Burnt Orange. And its bloody gorgeous!!!

Woza.

• Like 1

Ermmm, interesting photo....

What are we looking at? Pile of farm rubbish? Stacks of Hay? Tug of war between Evora and Elise? Don't quite get it :lol:

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel