Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hopefull rolling project - Projects & Restorations - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hopefull rolling project

Hi all. I spotted this 1978 Elite 504 on ebay just before Christmas 2009. So in went the bid and fortunatly it ended on a Saturday i was not working, so i could sit in front of my pc. Yes i its mine. Next how do i get it back from Doncaster. I had not seen the car so i supose a trailer would have made sense, so i went up with a mate and an A frame. We towed it out of the guys garage backwards and pumped up two tyres. Next i jacked it up and undid the propshaft at the same time looking at the chassis. It looked ok as it was still the origanal. {Sorry about the spelling } So one week before Xmas this Elite was doing 60+ mph on its way back to Norfolk. It was fun watching peoples faces as this SAAB passed them being tailgated by a Lotus. Here are some odd pics. [ if i can get them on that is. As an old fart this computer stuff can be a pain.]

Edited by clivef38

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had problems uploading pics until I opened a (free) photobucket account. Its then easy to copy and paste into the threads. There are a few threads on here outlining exactly how to do this but the main thing is to make sure your pics are not too large -800x600 I think is the max.

Hope that helps

Simon

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." Albert Einstein

Thanks Simon i will try it.

pics. Still no go. I will see if i can find a 5 year old to show me. Funny i have not had this problem before. IE ebay and other sites?

Use windows explorer to browse to the pictures, one by one, use the RIGHT click and you get a drop down menu, select "open with paint", the in Paint click the "image" menu (top left), select resize and I usually alter horizontal and vertical to about 25%, then select "file", "save as" and you can name the file and save it as a jpg.

Image will be much smaller, memory wise, so you can upload them.

Hope that helps

Warren