Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Pic gallery - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Pic gallery

JazzyNet Lotus Gallery

This is the 1st time I have published the site for all to see. I might open it and change it to make it the complete Esprit Run gallery with other people submtting pictures.

Here are my pics from Donington and I have some movies to stick up that also includes the rear end shunt. Shame the Mrs was not filming about 5 secs before on that one..... Mike R Email me if you need witness or statement etc!

The Mrs (Esprit Babe Dawn) did most of the pics and the movies. Got her the cam for Christmas as she sometimes seems bored at the meets so gives her something to do as she wont clean the car!

Movie1

Movie2

Movie3

Movie4

Movie 2 is a split sec after the little nudge. See breaking on the honda, should have seen his face! Looks much better if you can play it at double the size

Curly Jon

Edited by Curly Jon

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here was my favourite car of the day:

espritturbo-Etna_1.jpg

espritturbo-Lotus_Etna_1.jpg

The chap who owns it is bringing it to life.  Making the V8 engine work and making it road legal :lol: .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i'd agree mark. i had a word with him. was the car of the day on saturday too. so wanted to buy it when it was for sale. hope he does the business with it, and makes it legal somehow.

The chap who owns it is bringing it to life.  Making the V8 engine work and making it road legal :) .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mark , I was passing when you were very intensely involved with the chap on the stand, You looked as if you were a buyer !

Mike :lol:

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Suprisingly good run to the meet at newport pagnell...only minor frost bite to fingers and mild arse ache. First highlight must have been on the M1 with Esprits off all models around me in the middle lane in chequer board formation...simply stunning.

http://www.jonathanedwards.pwp.blueyonder....hoots/donington

Some shots under exposed :lol:

I blame the camera myself...

Sorry for the Elise / exige shots also hehe, I can't help it if they rock.

Great to see Fishy with his motor as well - I did wave but forgot I was doing about a ton and the wind nearly took my bleedin arm off :)

Nice to see new faces as well as the usual suspects and people I havent seen for ages (great company as usual) sorry to all those who I chewed ears off.

Only people I couldn't find / chat to was Kato & Mark Britten !!! Was the Del there also ? Great turn out - loads of different cars, gloomy weather but thats the UK for ya - if only I was closer to home.

Roll on Oxford meet (who knows might take an Esprit to an Esprit meet this year.......)

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Hello everybody!

Overall a great day out although a little damp to start with.

The highlight of the day, without a shadow of a doubt, was the mini Hoon to the home of Lisalotus :lol:

Thanks for the bacon butty and the cup of tea Lisa.

Found a lovely stretch of road on the way home, think it was the B5493 past seckington, no cars in front, dry road and fast, long sweeping bends! Heaven!

Hope to see you all soon at the Oxford meet :)

Dave ( dodgy )

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Hi Folks

Thanks for a good day. Great to meet fellow Esprit Fans and forum members.

I'm not that clever with the techno stuff as some of you, so see pictures below. Hope to see you at Oxford.

ps er.. evil what time did you say meet at NP ?? Nice car by the way.

dscf3292a6wh.th.jpgdscf3293a4lp.th.jpgdscf3294a5lm.th.jpgdscf3295a8ky.th.jpgdscf3296a1qq.th.jpg

dscf3297a5xh.th.jpgdscf3302a0ea.th.jpgdscf3303a7ks.th.jpgdscf3304a1dm.th.jpgdscf3305a0lk.th.jpg

dscf3306a7ho.th.jpgdscf3307a0hz.th.jpgdscf3308a0uh.th.jpgdscf3309a8ik.th.jpgdscf3310a2tm.th.jpg

dscf3311a1lc.th.jpgdscf3312a6nj.th.jpgdscf33145mj.th.jpgdscf33150iz.th.jpgdscf33171gh.th.jpg

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

told you I wasn't a techno bod

told off for to many pictures. :lol:

This is PART 2

dscf33188rz.th.jpgdscf33197im.th.jpgdscf33204jq.th.jpgdscf33218fx.th.jpg

dscf33164bq.th.jpgdscf33224bs.th.jpgdscf330000200012nu.th.jpg

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

espritturbo-Etna_1.jpg

espritturbo-Lotus_Etna_1.jpg

The chap who owns it is bringing it to life.  Making the V8 engine work and making it road legal :( .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im surprised to see the Etna is still in England. :lol:

Looked at it closely at Mattys Place 3 years ago and was told IT WAS NOT FOR SALE.

Enquired a few more times(No every time)

Then was told it had been sold to the U.S.A. for heavy money :)

I doubt (in its present Epo-wood mockup form) it will ever be made fully functional.

It would be a huge and very expensive task.

If it was relitively easy, Lotus would have made it a runner.

Nice to see her again though :)

SUNP0003-1.jpg

whoa. More than a few nice pics :lol: Wish I was there.

Etna looks purdy. I always liked the Ford Maya (the same thing with less glass)

maya_01.jpg

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

You certainly know your cars Slade ! :)

The Italdesign Maya was a nice piece :)

Amazed Lotus ended up going the Stevens route :lol:

This car and the Etna were the bizzo B)

0309_italdesign_09.jpg

Edited by WayneB
SUNP0003-1.jpg

Im surprised to see the Etna is still in England. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Etna was on the Lotus Club of Holland stand! so might only be on a passing visit!

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Etna was on the Lotus Club of Holland stand! so might only be on a passing visit!

The chap that owns it is Dutch. He said the car was never auctioned on ebay, only at Lotus auction. However, I remember seeing it on ebay a few years ago and it sold for about

Wow........is that a real Essex in the car park.

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Unknown but it looked authentic to my untrained eye - pitty he parked in nose in, thankfully the guy next to him was moving his car to adjust parking position so I stepped in and done the honors (much to his annoyance). It was actually a left hooker and had Lotus Sweden on it iirc.

Some great lookng G cars there, virtually all in A1 condition which is great to see (apart from the JPS one with the S350 spoiler ......... :lol: )

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you all for sharing those photos from nice looking cars :)

Looks like you had a great day.

All I can see now from my window is 30centimeter (12inch) thick snow :) it may take some time before Esprit is on the road :lol:

Check my blog and leave comments/suggestions Jussi's photography blog

See you in G+ Jussi Alanko in Google+

Am glad there is no photo of me with my hand on Bibbo's bum.

(this by the way was while trying to help him climb a tree).

Yesterday was the first time i had touched a snake,

suprisingly warm, thought it would be all cold and that.

I'd like to sound all manly, but i was well scared!!!

:lol: