Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Pic gallery - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Pic gallery

it was a seriously big snake! I dont blame you for being scared!

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chelsea Martyn
Am glad there is no photo of me with my hand on Bibbo's bum.

(this by the way was while trying to help him climb a tree).

Yesterday was the first time i had touched a snake,

suprisingly warm, thought it would be all cold and that.

I'd like to sound all manly, but i was well scared!!!

:lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Paul

You may still have 42 creme eggs, but if the snake had it's way.... :)

it was a seriously big snake!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Too right !

My cousin had 2 boas about that size, whilst not curled up they aren't terribly potent (think I'm right in saying they can't spring) but when they were he never went in the enclosure - if it decided you were annoying it you'd be in a spot of bother - virtually solid muscle.

Beautiful + fascinating creature.

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Unknown but it looked authentic to my untrained eye - pitty he parked in nose in, thankfully the guy next to him was moving his car to adjust parking position so I stepped in and done the honors (much to his annoyance).  It was actually a left hooker and had Lotus Sweden on it iirc.

Some great lookng G cars there, virtually all in A1 condition which is great to see (apart from the JPS one with the S350 spoiler .........  :lol: )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

whats up with my spoiler and my car was only dirty because i use it sorry i will wash it next time :)

Chelsea Martyn's pics :)

Click!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dsc011164ac.th.jpg

BLOODY HELL..................... I LOOK LIKE I'M SLEEPING. :lol:

oh well no change there then. B)

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Some action shots.

dscf330000200012nu.th.jpgdscf330000100018hj.th.jpgdscf330000200026ot.th.jpgdscf330000300023za.th.jpgdsc0111614pk.th.jpg

dscf32923lc.th.jpgdscf329800012oi.th.jpgdscf329800021ka.th.jpgdscf329800039ij.th.jpgdscf329800040lt.th.jpg

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

and a few more :lol:

dscf330100017qf.th.jpgdscf332500015ht.th.jpgdscf332500028cf.th.jpg

dscf330000100016qf.th.jpgdscf330000300021cb.th.jpgdscf330000300034pk.th.jpg

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Whose got the "tree hugging" photo? :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have some shots of the " Snake In" and BBQ bash.

will try to post.

Mike :lol::)

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Guest Chelsea Martyn
Yesterday was the first time i had touched a snake,

suprisingly warm, thought it would be all cold and that.

I'd like to sound all manly, but i was well scared!!!

:blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There's apiccie of the snake in the Chelsea Martyn's piccies thread back a bit..... Or was that Lisa's other half just showing off! <_<

Edited by Chelsea Martyn

There's apiccie of the snake in the Chelsea Martyn's piccies thread back a bit..... Or was that Lisa's other half just showing off! :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Trying for the 'Snake in'

Also got a pic of the reptile. will do in next post

Mike <_<:blink::D

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Thanks for all the pictures, folks. Great for us overseas types. I never got to the Lotus show as I always seemed to be away with work when it was on.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

dsc011164ac.th.jpg

BLOODY HELL..................... I LOOK LIKE I'M SLEEPING. :P

oh well no change there then. B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello gghc87! Think I introduced myself on the Sunday - My car was the one two chassis numbers before yours!! Will be back on the road in the summer so looking forwad to joining the 'runs'!! - Cheers

Hello gghc87! Think I introduced myself on the Sunday - My car was the one two chassis numbers before yours!! Will be back on the road in the summer so looking forwad to joining the 'runs'!! - Cheers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Neil

Yes it was me, good to chat and looking forward to seeing my cars twin brother. Will make a great photo. Hope your friend with the Essex can also join up.

Cliff

Cliff

Hi Neil

Yes it was me, good to chat and looking forward to seeing my cars twin brother. Will make a great photo. Hope your friend with the Essex can also join up.

Cliff

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cheers Cliff - yes we are going to work on the Essex too though it may take a bit more work - has not started for three years?!! :blink:

Guest Chelsea Martyn

Couple more i'll leave on for a bit.

I know Dan wanted to see a piccie with Esprits on all 3 lanes.

And one for Jason

Edited by Chelsea Martyn

I know Dan wanted to see a piccie with Esprits on all 3 lanes.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah, you're a gent, a proper gent. Desktop wallpaper swiftly applied, now I can just lock up my PC, kick back and make 'brum brum' noises... :blink::huh:

Dan.

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

They both stayed home mate :P

Seriously the S2s are tragically rare even over here, really good ones are like hens teeth. Combination of bad weather, neglect,  and really low residual values make restorations uneconomic. There was a breaker on Ebay last week, not a fitting end for the optimum Esprit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

this makes me very sad :(:lol::lol::P

Shah

1979 Esprit S2. Long Beach, CA