Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
CASTLE COMBE PERFORMANCE CAR ACTION DAY - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

CASTLE COMBE PERFORMANCE CAR ACTION DAY

Paul C

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its a good day out especially if its sunny. Went there a few years ago testing in a Mitsi Evo4, there were a few other rally cars there on the day aswell as the usual tarted up road cars.

Couple of driving displays with Russ Swift aswell from what I can remember. I didnt see much as I was working but it is a recomended day out.

Chunky Lover

Hey I'm there the day after the Oxford Run riding my Gixxer Thou.........

Sometimes life is worth living :lol:

Backmarker

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

I am going and taking Esprit. weather should be kind.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Would love to go but am moving house :lol: .

This looks like a new date in the Castle Combe Calander :o . There used to be the "Action Day" once a year in August. They've split it into 3; Performace Action Day, Classic & Sportscar Action day and Eurofest Action day. They're obviously making a lot of money out of these events.

Would love to go but am moving house :lol: .

This looks like a new date in the Castle Combe Calander :D .  There used to be the "Action Day" once a year in August.  They've split it into 3; Performace Action Day, Classic & Sportscar Action day and Eurofest Action day.  They're obviously making a lot of money out of these events.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They always did the one 'classic and sportcar' action day. Then there was always

the two lesser publicised action days (one around april and one the start of september).

I've always gone to all three, and with the CL day i normally go down to Castle

combe four times a year.

:D

Tomorrow i won't be going. At the time of posting this event i was unaware that

i would be in the process of house hunting, and this week has been a bit hectic

with many pivitol moments. I plan to spend tomorrow lunchtime relaxing in the

pub as i feel i deserve it...

:o

There's the annual club team Lotus event this summer being held at Castle Coombe. The old man and me will be there as guests of the Elite, Eclat club...never get invites from the Esprit side!!!

Will let you all know the dates.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer