Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF Indoor/Outdoor Covers for Evora... - Page 2 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF Indoor/Outdoor Covers for Evora...

at-motorlife

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bibs, I know the page for ordering mentions sending a pic of the car to ensure proper fit, but I'm looking at getting a cover ordered before I have my car (since its 4+ weeks to get the cover after order).  Any issues if I just state "Standard Evora 400"?

• 1 month later...

Well, I waited to place my car cover order and tried to time it, figuring the 4-6 week time table... and I just got the shipping notification.

Maybe until the cars start hitting the US I'll use mine as a very, VERY large lotus themed blanket :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Every time I head offshore I put my scarlet mistress way to bed in her onesie (green with yellow badge) and it is somehow even more supercar making when I do it. :wub: It certainly does that when you open the garage to newbie's and slowly peel back the cover sexily like a woman slowly undressing bit by bit. :blush:

(Okay that last bit may be driven by being offshore too much and needing a life <_<)

• Like 2

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

First of all: hello to everyone here in this forum!

Since yesterday, I´m also a very proud owner of a new Evora 400.

by chance, I got a really nice offer to buy this care, not having it in my core focus before (was rather looking for a cayman 718 s or a F-Type S Coupe), but now more than happy to finally went for the Lotus!

in order to get the car good over the winter, I´m also looking for a (indoor) cover, as the car will be parked under my Carport next to the house (which is open only in the front, so in general it should be save from any bad weather! 

I already got an offer for a original Lotus Indoor Cover for 420 GBP roughly, now found the offer for the TLF Indoor cover here as well.

My question would be: does anybody have seen both of them and can tell me if the original Cover is worth the 140 GBP higher price?

or do you think that the TLF piece is the better deal?

thanks for your help and looking forward to lots of interesting experiences and discussions also here in the forum!

best, 

Hymo

• 1 month later...

I have a brand new "Lotus Forum" fitted indoor cover for a Lotus Evora 400 for sale.

It has never been used and is still in it's box. The colour is dark grey with silver stitching and Lotus Logo. 

Please get in contact if it is wanted.......make me an offer.

Thanks.

• 6 months later...

Bib's,

I'm going to need to order a cover for the 410 very soon.  While the 410 has the rear duck tail, I'm not sure if the shape is different enough from the 400 to warrant a special cover?  Also I was wondering is the piping can be in Gold rather than Yellow as I would like to match my GP colors.  P

PS I am still loving my Back and Red tried cover Including Red mirror pockets to replicate my Series 1 GP Edition.

IMG-20120227-00017.jpg

• Like 1

I am thinking about ordering one of these.
Are there any example pics of all the different colours?
Also are there example pics of no logo, outline logo, colour logo, and embroidered? - Assume outline and coloured are the common ones on here, so mainly the others.

Assume all have TLF on the rear in a predefined colour?

.:: Lotus Evora 400 - Red ::.. | ..:: Polestar 2 - Midnight Blue | Ducati Panigale V2 - Red | Indian Scout Bobber - Black | Honda CB1000R Neo Cafe Racer - Black ::..

Cheers Bibs, will take a look.

• Like 1

.:: Lotus Evora 400 - Red ::.. | ..:: Polestar 2 - Midnight Blue | Ducati Panigale V2 - Red | Indian Scout Bobber - Black | Honda CB1000R Neo Cafe Racer - Black ::..