Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF Indoor/Outdoor Covers for Evora... - Page 6 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF Indoor/Outdoor Covers for Evora...

at-motorlife

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

When removing the cover from the car, watch it as it goes over the badges / lettering, any loose threads will catch, and rip further and in my case take a letter off! 😓

I've got a fair few loose threads which I imagine will only get worse now so need to re-stich a few areas in the spring.

Back from the 1st MOT and 3rd year service, so given the 400 clean and fitted the cover. Its a really nice fit, might need to adjust the front abit but all good.

IMG_2962.thumb.jpeg.f7392343c12f73c0c1e698ce319018a3.jpegIMG_2960.thumb.jpeg.9c36c8ecf77c079b0222f7b19d5c118c.jpegIMG_2961.thumb.jpeg.776787517c1d39d0cba108fd87a2e493.jpeg

• Like 2

.:: Lotus Evora 400 - Red ::.. | ..:: Polestar 2 - Midnight Blue | Ducati Panigale V2 - Red | Indian Scout Bobber - Black | Honda CB1000R Neo Cafe Racer - Black ::..

• Gold FFM

Still not got my outdoor cover fitted, :no .

The rain has finally relented only to be replaced by gale-force winds. I suspect trying to fit it now might result in me becoming a hazard to aviation, :rolleyes: .

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Finally, after several aborted attempts, I got the new cover on yesterday - just in time to protect my P&J from the inevitable firework fallout last night.

(Apologies for the unfinished driveway - that was something else affected by the recent weather resulting in me eventually just throwing some slabs down to get somewhere to park)

1771792886_EvoraCover001.thumb.JPG.c75c54dde563ec48fadd25b879676f89.JPG1841922881_EvoraCover002.thumb.JPG.e42e877c76cf008472e9973295506a0f.JPG107465948_EvoraCover003.thumb.JPG.fef43f6f85cefe5dc5fe0204c736486d.JPG

Mine! I've been given access to my neighbours garage but not only is it super tight but it turns out it's a very damp garage with a leaky roof so I'd rather the car was under a cover than being dripped on!

20181227_153234.jpg

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 5 months later...
  • Gold FFM

Hey chaps,

Thinking of getting the indoor cover. Car lives outside at the moment but it will be a good incentive to clear the garage out. Just wondered how easy it is to get the indoor cover on and off? Only have a single garage so there will be limited space around the car  and if it’s a pain to do it will end up not going on as I do use the car quite a bit.

Cheers

Graham

They're pretty stretchy so easy to put on. I put mine on the top of the car, get the mirrors pockets on then the front and back. 30 seconds max! 

PS I think I've another day working with Lucy on Friday! :welcome:

• Gold FFM
18 hours ago, Bibs said:

They're pretty stretchy so easy to put on. I put mine on the top of the car, get the mirrors pockets on then the front and back. 30 seconds max! 

PS I think I've another day working with Lucy on Friday! :welcome:

Excellent, will get one ordered! 

Yes Lucy said you worked together last week, small world! 😀

• 1 month later...

The inside will only get dirty if you put it on a dirty car, and that's a big no-no so it shouldn't need cleaning. If it has got dirty, definitely give it a wipe with warm water or hose down. Some care details in this guide, ours are the Stormshield+ covers.

0000_sc_a5_fittingcareguides_outdoorcarcovers_web.pdf

• 2 months later...

Finally, was able to order my cover.  Didn't want to get the colours wrong.  On the manufacturers website it's hard to find the swatch chart. It is after you enter your car and start the order process.  Now for the long wait! Cheers

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2019 at 15:49, Bibs said:

Got your order through fine mate thanks. There's a weird error in the shop showing this after orders are placed, should be able to sort it soon :)

Hi Bibs,

I received the same error when i placed my order as well. I am very concerned that stripe has a serious flaw on their payment gateway you are using. I am in the field of security and the error displayed is indicative of a serious flaw. 

You may want to open a support case with them. I captured the error if needed.

hope I get my cover!

BD5248C5-CBCB-4BEC-B615-930D99D3E464.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...