Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Rainbow and Dove Meet - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Rainbow and Dove Meet

7.30pm onwards.

Hastingwood nr Harlow, Essex - come off M11 at Harlow, follow A414 east for 100 yds, turn left and it's about a mile on your left.

See you there!

Dave.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

Isn't this the same day as the first gathering of Kents at Brands Hatch led by the biggest Kent of them all?. How about meeting up at Brands for a trip out and a change of venue for next month?.

Be great to see you and kick off the new year.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Kent think who that would be. You'd better give us a clueTrev.....

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.<br />

<br />

In practice, there is!

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to goto Brands if I can get a lift of someone, the Esprit is off the road and I don't think my old banger will cut it!

Chris

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

mmmm R & D on my own, or queue for an hour to cross the bridge........................

I'll let you know!

Dave.

Pete I'd apprciate a lift if thats ok.

Chris

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

blackwall

Have you tried getting to it from the north after 4pm?

I used to commute to/from Greenwich and was happy that I wasn't going south in the evening rush "hour" (multiply that by four)!

Wouldn't recommend it - the bridge is the lesser of two evils.

Dave.

guys, i have masses of work to do tonight and will not be finished until around 8. I have a executive meeting to prepare for so alas my apologies but it is not going to happen for me today.

Have a great time, remember to floor it in the tunnel with windows down - that is if the traffic is not too bad.

Take care all

Dave