Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
LEGS at Powmill Milk Bar - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

LEGS at Powmill Milk Bar

Any one fancy meeting up for a chinwag :gathering: please make your way along to the Powmill Mlk Bar, Fife (A823) on Sunday 6th February at 10:00am.

Just turn up between 10:00am and midday.

Google Map

Maybe this could be the first of a regular TLF meeting every first Sunday of the Month?

Who knows.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul

Good idea to move the Breakfast Club around each month due to size of our Region, that would make it more accessible to everyone. No problem if you want to post on SE, the more Lotus enthusiasts the better.

Are you planning to come along?

Not my work, I'm not that clever.

Gordon Masson did this and posted it in Random Images, I have reposted it in the Scotland section.

See you tomorrow.

Apologies Brian. Repair of flat tyre to be sorted thanks to Craig, but car won't be back until next week.

Turned out to be a faulty valve seal - not a puncture.

Enjoy your Sunday brunch!

Four hardy souls LEGGED it along to the Powmill Milk bar this morning through the typical Scottish dreech weather for the first of what we hope will be a regular 1st Sunday of the month event. The plan is that we move the location around. At least it wasn't snowing.

Many coffee's, bacon and sausage rolls and chinwags later we departed and went our separate ways home. Derek and I in convoy from Powmill to Kirkcaldy.

From Left to Right

Mark's Esprit (hedgerley) Derek's (Derek) Titanium Evora, Brian's (bingoking) Solar Yellow Evora and Paul's ( Rhuadh08) Carbon Grey Evora

Yes it is a colour photograph and not a Justin inspired B&W with splodge of colour

5421748790_49806298de_b.jpg

Thanks all for braving the weather and it was nice to meet you for the first time Paul. it was also nice to meet up with Mark and Derek again.

The location for the March breakfast club meeting will be posted soon.

Watch this space but mark your diary now.

Edited by bingoking

:thumbsup: certainly looks like it!

We need to have an Evora meet sometime, and get all the different colours together, ^in Mr Robertsons honour! :)

That would be a great idea but not all 25 or so Scottish Evora owners are on here, I need to speak to Craig or Brandon at MMC to get in touch with the non TLF owners.

Do you know if there are any owners on SE that are not on here?

Jealous guys. Just as well Brian had the Evora or we would not have believed a colour photo. :huh: A chilli dog at the appropriate time didn`t seem quite the same. :cry:

Mind you just as bloody cold over here in Gulf of mexico with this damn stupid weather system hitting USA. We had -3c the other day and iced up decks which was interesting. Whoever thinks Texas is hot better recalibrate memory banks! Usually only around 3-6C. It doesn`t warm up until March. As the only clothes I have on the ship are basically sandals, shorts and T or polo shirts after 12 years working in Brazil it was brass monkey stuff especially as we have no accommodation heating system as we used the original hot ducting for additional cooling years ago and stripped out the steam heating coils. Doh!

Anyway I`ll hopefully be able to make 6th March meeting if nothing on at Knockhill.

re-Justins idea I`ll start another post to collect the colour list and names without any dates to see who may be up for it..

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

I hope to meet up with you all soon guys …..Only 45 days to go! :animier:

Evoras….Pah!! At least there was one grown up Lotus there, well done Mark

And no! I am not jealous… I may have been pestering Brian and Al to take me out for a spin but I am only trying to show an interest… I am like that, all heart :whistle: