Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
I was spotted - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

I was spotted

Boots

Well as some of you may know I have been away on holiday.

I wondered what comfortable but stylish t shirt I should wear for traveling and decided on my TLF shirt.

Took my seat for the flight home in the row behind a gentleman, his wife and daughter. As I take out my a book to read I hear a voice say "Excuse me but which forum are you a member of?"Must admit I was rather shocked but dutifully answered his question and told me that he has an S4 and had his car worked on by my hero Sparky (soon to be replaced by John when he gets my baby on the road again).

Sorry mate I can't remember your 'nick' must be jetlag/sun stroke (have a lovely tan) or maybe lack of sleep.

I'm sure you will reveal your identity and it was nice to meet you (whatever your name is :) ) and I hope you all got home safely.

I did not realize that with great t shirts comes the great possibility of a stranger asking about your car.

Sue

Edited by Boots

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Wow, that's a mind-boggling coincidence!

From your description I'm thinking Andrew (Andjons). Sound familiar?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

the giveaway was when she described you as a gentleman. :innocent:

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Nah - MI5 would never allow me to moonlight.