Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
I'll show you mine, now you show me yours - Page 13 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

I'll show you mine, now you show me yours

Hi,

Great thread, and some lovely cars, but half of them aren't showing. Is it my Internet Explorer settings or something else?

Same old pics, but here's mine. I will try and get some new ones done over the Christmas break. :blush:

EspritGT3-07.jpg

EspritGT3-06.jpg

EspritGT3-02.jpg

EspritGT3-01.jpg

EspritGT3-05.jpg

EspritGT3-04.jpg

EspritGT3-03.jpg

Owen.

Edited by OwenGT3

Hi,

Great thread, and some lovely cars, but half of them aren't showing. Is it my Internet Explorer settings or something else?

Same old pics, but here's mine. I will try and get some new ones done over the Christmas break. :blush:

Owen.

I have so got to get me some OZ Nova's. Awsome pics Owen, just one question, how many times have you had to repaint the front lip? Or do you just drive very carefully and only where it's flat?

Wow! Some absolutely stunning cars to be seen here. This means I have to get off my bum and get the old 89 spruced up lest I be embarrased to take it out in the light of day.

I spent the past few years busy driving the heck out of it and not paying too much attention to appearence. Time to bring it back up to snuff. Thanks to all for the motivational photos. Maybe someday......

ToLog5.bmp

I have so got to get me some OZ Nova's. Awsome pics Owen, just one question, how many times have you had to repaint the front lip? Or do you just drive very carefully and only where it's flat?

Hi,

None! It was painted when I bought the car, but I have to say it is crazed like mad from hitting the deck! When I have the car painted I don't know whether to put it back to black or just keep it yellow. A lot of people who have seen it actually like it painted the same colour, I would like to add the V8 rubber spoiler which would perhaps protect it more, but those skirts are so low, but they make the front look awesome! :)

Owen

Hi,

None! It was painted when I bought the car, but I have to say it is crazed like mad from hitting the deck! When I have the car painted I don't know whether to put it back to black or just keep it yellow. A lot of people who have seen it actually like it painted the same colour, I would like to add the V8 rubber spoiler which would perhaps protect it more, but those skirts are so low, but they make the front look awesome! :)

Owen

I have been thinking about the V8 lip too. My standard one is a bit worse for wear now, with a couple of broken fixings. I think the rubber item will be a bit more hard wearing, and as you say makes the car look lower.

What mine? It's Pacific Blue.

just has to be the best colour

howards4.jpg

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

some nice piccys there, shame there are not enough Esprits, big si get a showing and love the line up of M100 Elans in colour groups

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Hi,

I was just surfing when I came across this website, some very nice images of Lotuses.

Lotus images

Owen

Love the idea of a bloke marrying his Lotus. My missus says I'd do the same if I could.

i_do.jpg

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

Here is my 1991 Lotus Esprit #73....Pearlescent White/Beige interior..Mfg Date: Aug 1990

I've got to get some sexier shots of the car....a white car against white snow doesn't do it justice!

With all this snow we are are getting here I'm tempted to put a snow plow on the Esprit and start cleaning the driveway.

-Chandra

post-102-1198980618.jpg

post-102-1198980631.jpg

Edited by chandrab

• Gold FFM

or a snow plow kicks your car out of the driveway... :thumbup:

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..