Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
I'll show you mine, now you show me yours - Page 19 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

I'll show you mine, now you show me yours

Here's my sweety... lol

I'm overall very happy with her but I'd love to upgrade the Alloys to the last of line spec like Brian's (Bingoking). If anyone knows anyone willing to sell a set please let me know!! :santa:

post-5426-1241686053_thumb.jpg

Edited by euan888

2 nice pictures taken on a meeting last week (the guy that took the pictures is only 15 years old, he's got quite some talent if you ask me !) :

IMG_8626.jpg

IMG_8634.jpg

- Nulla tenaci invia est via -

A view of my rear end at the local (Denver) Cars & Coffee event last weekend. Not my photo!

post-3282-1241798759_thumb.jpg

Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by the Italians.

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

You think professional is expensive, just wait until you pay for amateur.

Hi,

Here's my baby after a fair few months laid up, all clean and polished following a nice Sunday run:

post-3421-1241984107_thumb.jpg

post-3421-1241984153_thumb.jpg

Gonna start clean up of the front suspension this week B)

Nellie :w00t:

• Gold FFM

Wow, he has good eyes for sceneries ! Hans, tell this 15 year old boy that could be the start point for an advertising and graphic design studies course. Really talented, as it looks like it is taken out from some official press map .

@Stephan: was it on the way to *Autohaus-Ulmen* last weekend !? :(

Edited by G

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

Sky, it's not a million miles away from the height of the 'high wing' that was fitted to the SE late in it's life.

20lotusespritsehw1.jpg

(PS 've' isn't a used abbreviation for 'have' in English, your sentences would be easier to read if you used the whole word. :()

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM
Gunther, were you @ Autohaus Ulmen in Dusseldorf for the DLC meeting ? I was there, haven't seen you, noticed a couple of V8's ...

Stephan : Great pics ! Wauw :devil:

Hans, my V8 is still in parts -so i was there with my 'daily driver' the green frog (some call it a *tank*).

I'm the tall strange lookin guy with the fat bottom , and something to eat in both hands every time... :thumbsup: -just watch out your pictures from the day :(

Do you know who had won the *name the pictures*-contest ?

• Gold FFM

Stephan, that's something i can call good attitude ! :animier:

(for your info, no it wasn't an LCD met -just an open 'Autohaus Ulmen' gathering with an additional *seasons opener* from the LCD gang. And your car would have been pretty much interested some of the guys) :cheers:

• Gold FFM

decal type/size on rear wheel . decal next to the side indicator on front wheel...

Good eye spotting the decal above the front side indicator lamp, I missed that. The Turbo Esprit decal size was fairly obvious but it depends on what one thinks you mean by differences. The van appeared in shot two and the sky lightened up as well. 4 differences....

:-)

Nice car, nice pics too!

Mel Gibson only acted the part

Lotus Factory visit 1979