Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
My Sons 1st video - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

My Sons 1st video

My Son is doing a small project to show to his school. He has done everything you see in this video. I just helped to edit it a little where he asked for my help. My son has a low level autism and I think hes done very well indeed.

This has been fun for my son as well as myself. Please reply to tell him what you think of his 1st short film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frg2heQ7USk

sig.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen worse done professionally on the telly! Nice work....puts the car across well.

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

Excellent effort. You should both be very proud. :thumbsup:

Though this be madness yet there is method in it ( Polonius in William Shakespeare's Hamlet)

Aaron,

Nice work! I enjoyed this and the way it was composed. Fantastic first effort!

- Matt

1983 "Investor's Special Edition" Turbo Esprit (#43/50) | 2012 Evora S

• Gold FFM

Excellant work Aaron! More please. Look forward to the next one. :)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Dave - More than happy for Aaron to use my car to do an Excel video + will do my best to answer any questions he has on the Excel, Never been to west sussex so quite happy to visit the area during a long weekend and pop over and take you both for a spin etc :)

Also want to try and make it to a couple of shows this year...must fix my alloys first tho :(