Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Dave McKenna checking in - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Dave McKenna checking in

dmckenna

Hey !!!!!!!!!!!

WoW, how has this forum developed since I had my GT3. Owen..........have you still got her ?

So, now I live in Berkshire, nr Reading. No Lotus on the drive but wondering if someone with a spare seat wants to pick me up on the next hoon. Just for old times sake but be good to catch up with you lot again....and see the cars.

mail@davidmckenna.co.uk or will check back in here..........

When is the next meet ?

Cheers

David

(the one that put the red race chip in a Norfolk Mustard GT3)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Andy - 20,569 posts - flippin 'eck you should get a real job !!. Great to hear from you. Paul - you'd better be joking about at least 1 of those !!

All is well here, replaced the Esprit with two boys, one is 3.5 and the other 1 year. Both are into their driving and have already got the electric cars !. Love watching the F1 with Dad and getting their go-karts for their 4th birthdays.....live on !!

Cheers

David

Hi Dave

Owen still has the beast...at least he did a short time ago.

Nice to see you back on.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer