Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Swallow Churchgate, Old Harlow. Wednesday 20th July - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Swallow Churchgate, Old Harlow. Wednesday 20th July

As the title says really..

TLF

Welsh

Area

Team

Support

Cordially invite you to join us (me) for a beer in the lovely village of Old Harlow.

Location is the Swallow Churchgate Hotel, we can either have a jolly in the hotel bar or the little pub a couple of doors up, it'll be quiz night if your an intelligent one!

Be there or be... Not there! :)

Chunky Lover

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Si, that's the night of the "one of each" theme at the Ace cafe...in fact I believe some of the local Essex guys will be joining us, and well non attendance will not be taken lightly by the Don. I can hear the cement mixer now starting up ,,,,

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

Simon if you want to go to The Ace I can pick you up and drop you back to the bar!!!!

Dave.

am going to ace that night . only live a mile away from the hotel and have a spare seat in the esprit if you would like a lift up to the ace or would you rather upset TREV. :angry:

dave you may need to pick up mr freeman if he still has not got an MOT

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Well Dave and Pete your offers are very generous and after much consideration for my fellow colleagues I feel i must say yes!

Wanted to go to the ace for quite some time now so the chance to pop along in a Lotus sounds quite a good deal to me!

Just let me know what time you need me to be ready by and i'll be in the Carpark waiting :) happy days :beer:

Chunky Lover

OOhhhh, the Welsh massive at the Ace, could be a turf war. Michael, Sonny and Alfredo will have a warm welcome for you.

Be good to see you.

Trevor (baddabing)

I'll get around to it at some point.

I will be there. Mot secured on tuesday. By the skin of my teeth, handbrake was an issue but passed. Will clean the car and be there around 7.30.

Look forward to seeing you again Simon.

Dave