Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Frustrating Rattle (2+0) Fixed - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Frustrating Rattle (2+0) Fixed

The good news is that I've managed to eradicate the one annoying rattle from the interior. It was an occasional rattle, and more noticeable on bumps / potholes in the road, rather than speed related. One of those which was annoying when it happened, but being occasional, I tended to forget about it until it happened again. However, at the weekend, I did remember, and took a look around to see what could be causing this.

I keep the tool kit in the net behind the seat, and by simply wrapping the tow-eye, wheel bolt and locking nut around a pair of vinyl / latex gloves, so they are no longer rubbing against each other, I've managed to banish the noise once and for all.

Now I have an Evora which no longer sounds like a bag of spanners.

You appear with the tedious inevitability of an unwelcome season. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup: I've got a rattle from the rear too, I think it's the seatbelt mounts perhaps or where the belt goes through the seat. It's not constant or loud, just a finesse so I only remember when I notice it, at 70mph on the motorway!

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.