Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
She Breathes! - Engine/Ancilliaries - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

She Breathes!

Artie

Well Mates, She is finally alive! After a belabored 6 months of toil and strife as you've all followed, I fired my beloved Esprit up today! She fired up on the first try, oil pressure good, volts spot on, brakes CRAP! Lol! I bled the brakes and got lots of air out, took her for a spin around the block, and boy was it heavenly to have her running again! A noteworthy piece of data I noticed too upon idling and warming up, the idle vacuum is about 4 to 5 In/Hg better than it has been since the rebuild! A good sign that the engine is sealed properly this time! I'm confident that we've got it right and am looking forward to enjoying some nice crisp fall miles in her before she goes into hibernation for the winter! Thanks to all who had insight and input to my trial! Short term plans include a lift for my garage and a new set of rear tires! I'll be needing them before the winter gets here, I've got lots of time to make up for!!!!!!!

Artie!

89 White Esprit SE

...a few little upgrades....

93 RX7.....Silverstone

....slightly modded...Muahaha...

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will definitely get some video! I haven't had much time to drive yet, but have had her running for a couple of hours so far and a small drive around the block. Of course I have had a long hot dry summer here and the day I finally get her running, it's raining like crazy! It feels like I got a new car all over again!!!!

Art

89 White Esprit SE

93 RX7.....Silverstone

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm

Lucas,

Haven't ordered up the fuel lines yet. Just bought new fuel lines and rails for my 300ZX. I'll be probably ordering the parts soon. But I need to divert some cash away from her right now to tile the bathroom.....BORING! I'm breaking her in slowly. Using only wastegate pressure til 1K miles again, just to seat everything again!

Artie

89 White Esprit SE

93 RX7.....Silverstone

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm

That's the plan Danny! Thanks Mate! Will keep updates as I get the little things sorted out.

89 White Esprit SE

93 RX7.....Silverstone

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm